MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Saturday, July 26, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 77.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

One perk of being an Independant....

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: One perk of being an Independant....

Postby someone else » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Stebben84 wrote:Are you guys in fucking highschool. Lighten up.

Dude, I am not the one who is acting childish. If someone you didn't know called you a lying sackashit, would you roll over on your back and take it? I don't.

It didn't take long for rabble to unravel and show her true hateful nature. This forum is a breeding ground for this type of unsavory antisocial behavior. Jason Joyce has sowed the seeds of liberal haterism by selectively censoring any conservative input and encouraging wolf pack behavior amongst his favorite forons who share his political beliefs.
someone else
Forum Addict

Postby Stebben84 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Dude, you wanted Vinnie to pick a place to fight. And seriously, mouse. Is this the 1950's?
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby peripat » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Whoa- you challenged rabble to meet to face to face and then refused to do so. Who is the liar? You are posting on an online forum. Are you 12 or what?
peripat
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:11 pm

People call each other lying sackashits around here all the time. You're supposed to come up with a more original epithet in reply, not threaten to punch each other. Given that it's past suppertime on a Friday night, I'm writing this one off to alcohol.
snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ducatista » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 am

someone else wrote:Jason Joyce has sowed the seeds of liberal haterism...

I'm a liberal haterist, and I vote.
Ducatista
Forum God/Goddess

Postby someone else » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:51 am

Stebben84 wrote:Dude, you wanted Vinnie to pick a place to fight. And seriously, mouse. Is this the 1950's?

All I said Steve is that rabble is a coward behind a keyboard who couldn't say that shit to my face. I never said I wanted to fight.
someone else
Forum Addict

Postby rabble » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:36 am

someone else wrote:
Stebben84 wrote:Dude, you wanted Vinnie to pick a place to fight. And seriously, mouse. Is this the 1950's?

All I said Steve is that rabble is a coward behind a keyboard who couldn't say that shit to my face. I never said I wanted to fight.

You're pretty good at lying, being a haterist, and hiding behind a keyboard. Those are all good indicators of something, don't you think?

Darn that Vinnie P. He's the guy keeping you from showing me what a liberal you are.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Peanutbutter » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:37 pm

How could someone shift to the right after embracing the wonderful world of liberalism? That is unpossible!

Peanutbutter
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:Why on earth would a wingnut hater pretend to be a centrist and a former liberal?
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Peanutbutter » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Stebben84 wrote:Do you read the hate coming from the right on Madison.com's comment section. It's equally as vile. That shit pushes me to the left.

You lying sack of shit. You've never read the comment sections of Madison.com before.

(That is an acceptable and reasonable retort, no? I'm still trying to learn the rules one has to follow when visiting Liberal Land.)
Peanutbutter
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Peanutbutter » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 pm

bdog wrote:I don't see why it is so hard to believe that those of us who are fiscally conservative but socially liberal have in fact voted for liberals in the past.

Liberals enjoy the taste of Kool-Aid so much they can not understand why someone would only sip from the cup rather than gulp down the entire pitcher.

Haven't you been listening to the thugs down at the Capitol? If you're not with them you're against them. There is no middle ground for these type of people.
Peanutbutter
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:You lying sack of shit. You've never read the comment sections of Madison.com before.
(That is an acceptable and reasonable retort, no? I'm still trying to learn the rules one has to follow when visiting Liberal Land.)

Monkey see, monkey do. :wink:
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby someone else » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 pm

snoqueen wrote:People call each other lying sackashits around here all the time. You're supposed to come up with a more original epithet in reply, not threaten to punch each other.

Yes, it does happen here all the time. This is a forum of hate. It is an embarrassment to our community and I hold Jason Joyce personally responsible.
someone else
Forum Addict

Postby rabble » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:49 pm

I have hurt the feelings of someone else. His shining example of not hating has caused me to see the error of my ways. I want to be a smiler and lover of all things like he is.

So I will recant.

I take back the shit part, elsie. You're just a lying sack.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby someone else » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:02 pm

rabble wrote:I have hurt the feelings of someone else. His shining example of not hating has caused me to see the error of my ways. I want to be a smiler and lover of all things like he is.

So I will recant.

I take back the shit part, elsie. You're just a lying sack.

Rabble, independent voters vote for liberals and conservatives all the time. Calling me a lying sackashit when I told the forum that I voted for Tammy and Russ is unfounded. I am guessing you are ignorant on the concept of independent voter.

You haven't hurt my feelings at all. In fact, you fell right into an experiment I was conducting based on a conversation Brenda Konkel and Jason Joyce were having on facebook.

This link will make it clear to most people.
someone else
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to National Politics & Government