MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 50.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

So can anyone doubt we are led by a fascist pig?

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: So can anyone doubt we are led by a fascist pig?

Postby wack wack » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 am

Cornbread wrote:
wack wack wrote:1. government regulations - in other words, Republicans want to be allowed to shit in anyone's water at any time in order to maximize profits.

Do you ever think complex thoughts or is this some HS joke?
But to the left, if it's a vague, general slogan, it's good enough.

So republicans want to poison water, get dirty air, throw grandmothers off a cliff, put chipmunks in blenders and feed them to the poor because republicans want everyone to be poor so they can cut free stuff to them, so they'll all die.
Then they can be left to RULE THE WORLD!!!! just the republicans and however many chipmunks are left.

2. legal expenses - in other words, Republicans want to be completely free and clear from prosecution when people get sick from Republican shit in the water.

OK, so that silly leftist democrat lie about Gov Walker waging a war on women by not letting them get paid as much as men, what was that all about?

3. employee costs - In other words, Republicans want to be able to pay as little as inhumanely possible to maximize profits,

The "employee costs" I alluded to was all the costs associated with hiring and retaining--and letting go--an employee.
Ever wonder why WI uses so many temp agencies, where workers have very little rights?

I don't know what 'republican business owners' you're talking about, but a lot of employees working in manufacturing in the fox valley, and outside of the city of milwaukee make very very good money. I don't think a professional welder would work for, say $7.25/hour (I assume that's the "inhumane" hourly rate you refer to as that's min wage). They'd go somewhere else and make $18/hr for just walking in the door.

even if it means their employees can't afford to go to the doctor when they get sick from Republican shit in the water.

So republicans don't drink water between putting whole families of chipmunks in blenders?

In other words, Republicans want 100% profit with 0% responsibility.

Silly, just silly. How old are you? Serious question.

The greatness of this nation has very little to do with profits,

You're correct--in a tiny way.
The greatness of this nation is all about FREEDOM, and one cannot have individual freedom without economic freedom.

If we are free to trade our goods/services/work for whatever we can get for it, then that's the basis for freedom. It's called "the market".

Government and their out of touch, ministers, boards, councils, czars, lawyers should not decide what any exchange rate an individual should get if they want to sell something (a good or their hourly work) or buy something (a TV, a Hummer, french fries, etc.).

Government is at the center of the universe for all leftists.
It's who leftists are.

I'd type more, but I have to go and make an evil hourly profit.
Too bad I couldn't just sit here and get government checks, live in government housing, eat government supplied food, use government transit to go to a government health exchange ran by government health insurance. Oh well, maybe I can call the government and have them go after the person that hired me so I can do all the above?

I'm starting to think it's not just your arguments, but you that is full of straw.

if you'd presented one, just ONE reasonable argument in support of your beliefs, I'd respond to it. But, like the vast majority of followers on the right, you have nothing but rhetoric and straw men. Old, dry, falling apart straw men. Better hope the air remains very, very still, lest your whole disguise blows away.

Well, ok, there is one thing I can't let go: your suggestion here and elsewhere that there is something unique about Wisconsin government's use of temp agencies makes glaringly obvious your extremely limited experience in the world. That is the state of business today, public and private, in every state in the nation. Why? Because it's cheaper for the profiteers who don't give a shit that it is an overwhelmingly bad development for society.
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stella_Guru » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Cornbread wrote:BTW, you (and most leftists) would be amazed at the number of small job shops (working man/woman's term--look it up) there are that employ machinery of all sorts, from fanuc/cnc to well, even a forklift.

Oh really? I thought all along they were hogging all those inconel parts out with their teeth. BTW, you (and most rightists) would be amazed at the number of stereotypes that you have bought. (--look it up)
Stella_Guru
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:Moderates are put on the RINO watch list, kept by such conservative orgainizations

Got a source for this or is this more leftist lies at worst, at best, the fecal matter cleaned off the floors of the monkey cages at your oppressive zoo?
Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fennel » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm

"He's oppressing me! Did you see him oppressing me?"
fennel
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm

wack wack wrote:I'm starting to think it's not just your arguments, but you that is full of straw.

if you'd presented one, just ONE reasonable argument in support of your beliefs, I'd respond to it.

Ummm....Whenever some non leftist democrat types something, you put it into the leftist democrat translator and out comes leftist bovine fecal matter like:

wack wack wrote:Republicans want to be allowed to shit in anyone's water at any time in order to maximize profits.
Republicans want to be completely free and clear from prosecution when people get sick from Republican shit in the water.
In other words, Republicans want to be able to pay as little as inhumanely possible to maximize profits,
In other words, Republicans want 100% profit with 0% responsibility.

I was serious when I asked how old you are. When I was young, I was a leftist in madison too. It's nothing to be ashamed of as madison is very sheltered, but since algore invented the internet, not even madison can hide from a "diversity" of views. OK, madison dot com can, but internet wise,they're only one step a head of their dead tree product--dying a painful, isolated, slow death.

Well, ok, there is one thing I can't let go:

Good--we are making PROGRESS and unlike leftist bovine fecal matter, you're actually staring to THINK.

your suggestion here and elsewhere that there is something unique about Wisconsin government's use of temp agencies makes glaringly obvious your extremely limited experience in the world.

I'd guess you're teens to mid twenties. Nothing wrong with that as I too was that age once. Really, I do mean that. At least you're involved in things. It's just too bad your energy and desire are being used like a "prostitute dropped into a prison yard" * .

I've lived in other states and am surprised how WI uses temp agencies so much. Maybe it's just that the young, temp agency salespeople are very very good at telling businesses they can pay the temp agency a flat $18/hour rather than paying an employee directly $12/hour, but have to pay workers comp, unemployment and all that jazz?

You do know that temp agencies are "at will" employers, meaning they can get kicked to the curb at any time, for any reason, no?

Maybe I should hire some of those temp service salespeople?
They have a real tough sale to make. I wonder if hey lie too? :lol:

Mierda! I just lost my train of thought as it's on the hour and got into a conversation w/my wife about 'the frog and the scorpion' parable. Know that one? Look it up, really.
At the end of that parable, I added, "WTF would you think I wasn't who I was?"

Why? Because it's cheaper for the profiteers who don't give a shit that it is an overwhelmingly bad development for society.

You must be very young as you are still shouting slogans at me.
That's one way of telling the age of a leftist--all the old burnouts shout "IGNORE! BAN!" or the like as they have their whole adult lives heavily invested in the Religion of Leftism. Yes, that is a religion--if you "progress" or better said, "evolve" more, you'll grow out of this stage and slowly open your eyes.

"Free yo ass an yo mind will follow" ;)
Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fennel » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 pm

"He's using arguments against me! Did you see him using arguments against me?"
fennel
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:google dot com

Sorry, I don't use g00gle as they have sort of a way of censoring searches due to their own leftist politics.

But for your case Henry, I clicked on it. So there are some internet websites/boards that have a rino list. And therefore?
There is no Tea Party, so to speak. No one is in charge of it. There are no rules, bylaws, platforms, etc. You leftists are so corporate, ya'll just don't get it.
Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Funny how zerobama himself said he couldn't change immigration law, according to the 'negative document' called the US constitution. Yet later....he did it....right after he told the US supreme court to screw itself by not cooperating with states.

Ya'll sure be programmed....................
Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby manoletters » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm not an enthusiastic Obama supporter - Barack has a lot to explain in terms of how he betrayed those of us on the "Left" who supported him in 2008. Hell, I HAVE a lot to explain as to why I voted for him. I guess it boils down to: "Me, vote for McCain!?!" That would've been insane. "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb Iran..." Cute. Plus, McCain would have escalated in Iraq, just as Rick Perry still wanted to, in 2011!Obie's escalation of Bush's Afghan war and his trampling on the human rights of American citizens on his "Kill List" are just two of many terrible deeds. But some of the Repub accusations are patently disingenuous. As if Obama were singularly guilty of running up the national debt through his inadequate "Stimulus!" Face it, Repubs, Obama inherited much of that debt, in the form of the continuing effects of George W. Bush's notorious tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, which further drained the treasury. Republicans invariably spend like drunken sailors. They start unjustified wars that they finance "off the books." They pass Medicare prescription drug bills that only benefit Big Pharma, and cost a fortune. And they insist on giving the One Percenters yet more and more tax breaks, even as their claims that such tactics will create more jobs fall flat.
Of course, Obie's consistently maintained those manifestly unfair subsidies for the Richie Richers. Obama continues to commit big "fiscal errors," by pandering to the Wall Street crowd who supported his 2008 campaign to the tune of $600 million. Obama basically gives the plutocrats everything they demand. Now, with his Super PAC, Obama is barely distinguishable from the Repubs in terms of fundraising. But if I ever expected anything different... that's MY folly! Still, In the final analysis... if I were religious, I'd say: "Thank god I'm not a Republican!" I'm still strongly considering writing-in Bernie Sanders in November, unless any one of you can convince me there's someone better.
manoletters
Forum Addict

Postby Cornbread » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:58 pm

manoletters wrote:I'm not an enthusiastic Obama supporter - Barack has a lot to explain in terms of how he betrayed those of us on the "Left" who supported him in 2008.

Ain't that a trip? Zerobams conned so many people--I'd venture a guess that it was pretty much everyone but those that know him and the Chicago Democrat Machine 'pay to play'. They are the bundlers getting millions, hundreds of millions even. Or his "organized community" that downward funnels taxpayer cash, the typical democrat party vertically integrated structure.

Don't worry though because his group conned half of the voting portion of this nation. The bright side of this is you got to witness how truly historic this was.

I'll not touch on the rest of what you posted and just let you vent, knowing you've been royally treated like the "useful idiot" or "true believer" of the left.

Sorry, but I didn't vote for him so I have no regrets. ;)

Wanna see the power structure of the democrat party machine ran chicago?

Shakedown Jesse lost....

Zerobams gots the real cash stuffed purse, not no chump change BS.....
Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to National Politics & Government