MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Friday, August 1, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 78.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

Excellent example of leftist democrat Fascism

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: Excellent example of leftist democrat Fascism

Postby Detritus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:32 pm

jimoo742 wrote:I'm not sure why this is missed, but Farrakhan is not a Muslim. The Nation of Islam is not Muslim.

Nonsense. In any case, though, Farrakhan is hardly relevant to this thread (to the extent that anything is relevant to this thread).
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Farrakhan recently "helped" Rahm Emanuel. And Ted Nugent recently "helped" Tommy Thompson. Inasmuch as the theme of this thread is government as bully, i.e., fascist, and Rahm Emanuel, as mayor of Chicago, recently acted as a bully, Farrakhan - a known Jew hater and gay hater - gets drawn in.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Meade wrote:Farrakhan recently "helped" Rahm Emanuel. And Ted Nugent recently "helped" Tommy Thompson. Inasmuch as the theme of this thread is government as bully, i.e., fascist, and Rahm Emanuel, as mayor of Chicago, recently acted as a bully, Farrakhan - a known Jew hater and gay hater - gets drawn in.

So let's see if I understand what you're saying. Ted Nugent appearing at a political rally to support Tommy Thompson is the same as Louis Farrakhan providing members of the Fruit of Islam to patrol an area of Chicago that has had a 40% rise in murders in the last year. Therefore, Farrakhan is a leftist.

Or maybe your point is this: In the case of Chik-Fil-A, Emmanuel is putting politics (social justice for gay people) over practicality (profits for Chik-Fil-A), which is bad, but in the case of Farrakhan, Emmanual is putting practicality (safety for Chicago citizens) over politics (Farrakhan's history of anti-semitism), which is bad.

Or maybe your point is that Rahm Emmanuel is a hypocrite, in which case I seem to remember you never answering why you condemned pro-Recall leaflets in Madison containing voting information on individuals, but you didn't say anything about anti-Recall leaflets in Janesville that included salary information and the recall petition signature information on individuals.
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Looks like the ball is squarely back in [Larry's] court.
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Radical Cheerleader » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Are the same people supporting Chick-fil-A fighting to make divorce illegal when not done according to the Bible? Are they using their faith to justify their undue superiority over those who get divorced merely for personal reasons?

You see, you may not agree with someone’s decision to get divorced, but you recognize their right to it.

And this is not to say that divorce and homosexuality are the same thing. One is a choice (divorce) the other is most clearly not (homosexuality). So imagine denying someone a right you hold dear because of factors completely out of their control…

That is bigoted. It's also hypocritical, because the rules for divorce are very clearly defined in the Bible, yet are rarely adhered to. For "Christians" in this country to speak out so strongly about the breakdown of the family in regards to gay marriage and not divorce shows their hypocritical and bigoted view of the issue.
Radical Cheerleader
Forum Addict

Postby snoqueen » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Detritus wrote:So let's see if I understand what you're saying. Ted Nugent appearing at a political rally to support Tommy Thompson is the same as Louis Farrakhan providing members of the Fruit of Islam to patrol an area of Chicago that has had a 40% rise in murders in the last year. Therefore, Farrakhan is a leftist.

Or maybe your point is this: In the case of Chik-Fil-A, Emmanuel is putting politics (social justice for gay people) over practicality (profits for Chik-Fil-A), which is bad, but in the case of Farrakhan, Emmanual is putting practicality (safety for Chicago citizens) over politics (Farrakhan's history of anti-semitism), which is bad.

Or maybe your point is that Rahm Emmanuel is a hypocrite, in which case I seem to remember you never answering why you condemned pro-Recall leaflets in Madison containing voting information on individuals, but you didn't say anything about anti-Recall leaflets in Janesville that included salary information and the recall petition signature information on individuals.

Nice job, D.
snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Detritus wrote:... Farrakhan is hardly relevant to this thread (to the extent that anything is relevant to this thread).
or to the extent that this thread is relevant to anything except as an example of reverse psychology: Chick-Fill-A's owner's fascist statements provoked a reaction, so they attack the reaction rather than look at the reason for it.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Radical Cheerleader wrote:
Cornbread wrote:Just my suggestions from an actual former madison minority.

Are you part of the persecuted white minority?

:lol: You have no idea, but I'll just say, "the little world of your leftism is glaringly apparent"

Do you sympathize with George Zimmerman?

Actually, I really do. The mainstream leftist drive by media editing to make him fit their projection, all the while the pig eric holder's new black panther party putting a 10K bounty on him, not to mention that the racist piglet--the lil guy with the big mouth and glasses---tweeting out his home address?
yeah, nothing to see here....

BTW, I'm just kidding about eric holder and spikie being pigs.
I'd never insult pigs like that ya know.
Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornbread » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:53 pm

bdog wrote:C'mon boys, come clean. First one to denounce Nugent or Farrakhan gets my respect.

I'll say "mothership" farrakan is a pig. Wait, he can't be pig can he? Does he eat pork? Hot dogs? He dresses too slick to be a pig.
I heard him speak one time at the UW madison. Yeah, all that crisco in his hair, he's not a pig. He is clearly racist. He kept talking about the "blue eyed people" in a derogatory manner.
I did get a kick out of his silent women in their brown tarps, or burkas.

What's wrong with nugent?
Cornbread
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Radical Cheerleader » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Cornbread wrote:
Cornbread wrote:Just my suggestions from an actual former madison minority.

Radical Cheerleader wrote:Are you part of the persecuted white minority?

You have no idea, but I'll just say, "the little world of your leftism is glaringly apparent"

Coming from someone as nonpartisan as yourself, that really hurts :cry:
Radical Cheerleader wrote:Do you sympathize with George Zimmerman?

Cornbread wrote:Actually, I really do.

Wow! Really? I never woulda guessed :shock:
Radical Cheerleader
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to National Politics & Government