MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 43.0° F  Mostly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Why did Chick Fil A cross the road

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: Why did Chick Fil A cross the road

Postby HawkHead » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 am

nutria wrote:
johnfajardohenry wrote:
Detritus wrote:In any case, no one on this board will eat at Chick-Fil-A. We only eat BBQ, as far as I can tell. And fancy grilled cheese sandwiches.

"No one"?

Sounds like a pretty definite statement about 500 to 1,000 people on this board, most of whom you don't even know.

In any event, all it takes is one to falsify your statement.

John Henry

Here's what I love about you -- how absolutely nothing goes over your head.

I was just thinking the exact same thing. JFH would be the perfect straight man.
HawkHead
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Why did Chick Fil A cross the road

Postby wack wack » Fri May 02, 2014 9:18 am

Stebben84 wrote:
wack wack wrote:I went to Chick-Fil-A once, in Kenosha.

Do you mean Racine. I don't ever remember there being one in Kenosha growing up.

We used to go to the one at Regency Mall in Racine. I did like it, but I was 16 and like any fast food place, It would probably suck for me now.

You're probably right. The difference between Kenosha and Racine is negligible to those growing up in the Chicago area. Likewise I was much younger when I tried it and thought it was great, but even at that time I identified that it didn't live up to the hype. However, I blame hype and not Chick-Fil-A; who or what truly lives up to the hype, ever?

Stebben84 wrote:
wack wack wrote:Chick-Fil-A has two years MAX in Madison. You read it here first, mark it.

I think it will last longer. Put it by the mall and the kids will eat that shit up.

Ohhhh... I forgot about the high school, and what a trial trying to get to Potbelly was during the school lunch hours. I rescind my prediction.
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to National Politics & Government