MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Sunday, October 19, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 53.0° F  Partly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Hillary Clinton hospitalized

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: Hillary Clinton hospitalized

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:11 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:Totally incorrect.

I was having anal sex with a puppy while strangling the goat.

On the other hand, since I have now officially denied the rumor, perhaps it should be believed. Perhaps I really was having sex with the goat while strangling the puppy.

Something for you to ponder.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Oh there's nothing to ponder.

You have admitted to sodomizing a puppy. You signed it and everything. It is on the internet and now it is true.
Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Stebben84 wrote:Just for fun from the same blog post comments:

I am curious, Stebben. How do you know this? Not that I care, I post everything I have to say openly and will suffer any consequences that may occur. Pretty much none in 24 years.

Are you reading Ann's blog? Are you hanging out in the comments there and posting posting under a fake name? Perhaps you are Garage? Or that Honduran hooker that got banned in 2011? Maybe even the queen Titus who is fascinated with bowel movements and turds?

Anyway, good for you whoever you pretend to be. Hits are hits and yours count just as much in her ad revenue as mine. The more the merrier.

I do hope that when you shop Amazon you go through her portal. It costs you nothing and generates a couple extra bucks in the MeadeHouse.

If you are looking for a good book to cuddle up with on those lonesome winter nights, here is a suggestion:

http://amzn.to/VwjOcL

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Bland wrote:Oh there's nothing to ponder.

You have admitted to sodomizing a puppy. You signed it and everything. It is on the internet and now it is true.

Whatever floats your boat, Nemo.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:47 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:I would not be so quick to discount the National Enquirer.

You're like my grandma when she was something like 85 and nothing better to do with her time. Bless her soul, but she didn't have much else to do. You on the other hand are a professor, and this is the shit you read.

johnfajardohenry wrote:So tell me Stebben: Who got the Edwards/Hunter baby story right.

I guess if you throw enough shit at the wall, it's gonna stick.
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:04 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:The NE who actually went out and covered the story with real reporters and photographers?

Clinton's medical team advised her Wednesday evening that she was making good progress on all fronts and said they are confident she will fully recover, said Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines. Doctors had been treating Clinton with blood thinners to dissolve a clot in a vein that runs through the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/0 ... 98814.html

Maybe it's just a conspiracy. Meow.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 am

Stebben84 wrote:
she will fully recover, said Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines.

Aren't you pretty much making my point for me?

You are going totally on what a "Clinton spokesman" says. No independent corroboration.

I suppose there are some people with such reputations for honesty and integrity that this might be enough. Hillary is not one of those people.

Where is the press? Why are they not sneaking into the hospital and talking to the doctors, nurses, janitors, the attendant who empties the bedpans and so on. Why are they not confirming or disproving the stories? Where are the pictures?

Instead we get a complicit press playing along. As they did with Wilson, FDR, Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Edwards and others.

And then we get people like you who seem, pardon me for saying it, gullible. If a Hillary spokesman says it, then "Yup. Okey-Dokey. Good enough for me."

Not even curious enough to question the single source.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:19 am

To be clear, Reines is not a Clinto spokesman but a State Department spokesman.

In theory, anyway.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby O.J. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 am

To be clear, you're a fucking idiot, fajardon't.

In practice, anyway.
O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 am

Would have been nice if all those moderates had been this skeptical when the government spokespeople were telling us that weapons of mass destruction were just littering the Iraq countryside.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nutria » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:23 am

johnfajardohenry wrote:Where is the press? Why are they not sneaking into the hospital and talking to the doctors, nurses, janitors, the attendant who empties the bedpans and so on. Why are they not confirming or disproving the stories? Where are the pictures?

What is wrong with you?
nutria
Forum God/Goddess

Postby kurt_w » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 am

nutria wrote:
johnfajardohenry wrote:Where is the press? Why are they not sneaking into the hospital and talking to the doctors, nurses, janitors, the attendant who empties the bedpans and so on. Why are they not confirming or disproving the stories? Where are the pictures?

What is wrong with you?

He's mentally deranged. Or trolling. Or, more likely, both.

I'm no great shakes with a crystal ball, but it's not hard to predict the future here. JFH will stumble around the forum knocking over stuff and pissing people off. Then at some point his lack of self-moderation will cause him to go too far, and he'll get booted by the management. He'll then end up at madison.com, where he and Carol will form their own Crazy People Who Hate Isthmus club.
kurt_w
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 am

Actually, it seems like John is a transplant from Althouse's blog. He's a thinking man's conservative, which is why most progressives don't think there is such a thing. I think his tenacity comes from his belief that he is a crusader of sorts, so it's unlikely he'll embarrass himself enough to pack up and leave. If he actually possessed such self-awareness he would have left long ago.

He carries the shining torch of conservative ideals into the liberal darkness! Battling against the vast left-wing media conspiracy, John Henry is a standard bearer for all that is good and just!

Or something like that.
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:26 am

pjbogart wrote:He carries the shining torch of conservative ideals into the liberal darkness

You forget, he actually is a liberal. We've been using the term incorrectly.
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wack wack » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:29 am

nutria wrote:

What is wrong with you?

He works for the National Enquirer.
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to National Politics & Government