MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Thursday, August 28, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 65.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: What difference, at this point, does it make?

Postby Mean Scenester » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:01 am

Biggest Troll on the Forum: 1
Forons Who Should Know Better: 0

Seriously, this thread shames us all. I don't know how bored you have to be to respond in earnest to this most vile and disingenuous of dumbasses, but some of you clearly need a hobby or new intellectual pursuit. There are threads that are, you know, actually interesting and thought-provoking that haven't seen half this much activity. What the fuck, people?
Mean Scenester
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:42 am

bdog wrote:I do have to say, I like Hillary. 2016 will be good.

Agreed.

Hillary had a great prepared argument: what difference does it make now whether Susan Rice, for the administration, immediately went out to spin a false narrative?

At this point, it isn't the American people's job to figure out what happened so that we don't get fooled again. The election is over. Obama won. We're past that point.

Now it's the Obama administration's job - to do everything they can to prevent another embarassment of incompetence, like this one, from ever happening again.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wack wack » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 am

I guess I'm ashamed that I can't be above it all like Mean Scenester, but I can't let this slip by:

Ned Flanders wrote:...forget the dead Ambassador and his staff who were told to pound sand...

Let's NOT forget that this is 100% the fault and responsibility of Congressional Republicans and their refusal to fund government. Then, AFTER this death of four Americans in Benghazi, when Republicans had a chance to re-address State Department funding, they STILL SAID NO.
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wack wack » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:50 am

Meade wrote:Hillary had a great prepared argument: what difference does it make now whether Susan Rice, for the administration, immediately went out to spin a false narrative?

Mostly missed from the hearing due to the fireworks between Johnson and Clinton, one of the funniest moments of the hearing was John McCain's agitated demands for information about why CLASSIFIED INFORMATION was removed form the talking points.

I dunno, Soldier, why would classified information be removed?
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:28 am

What Mean Scenester said.
gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby scratch » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am

Mean Scenester wrote:Biggest Troll on the Forum: 1
Forons Who Should Know Better: 0
Seriously, this thread shames us all. I don't know how bored you have to be to respond in earnest to this most vile and disingenuous of dumbasses, but some of you clearly need a hobby or new intellectual pursuit. There are threads that are, you know, actually interesting and thought-provoking that haven't seen half this much activity. What the fuck, people?

Scenester, it's all about clicks-- just ask our illustrious Admin. Meade raves, forons respond, clicker counts grow exponentially. I disagree with JJ over whether this particular click-hound's ravings are worth the gain, but a thread like this more than demonstrates Larry the Troll's pull. In fact he's grown so much in his chosen sleazy endeavors that I'm ready to recognize his acumen and consider him to have reached the level of AltShed if not quite AltHouse. Congrats, Larry.
scratch
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:51 am

I'm just disappointed that John Henry hasn't stopped in to add his special brand of crazy to the conversation. The top two threads in national politics are both about Benghazi, and Ned even dropped an obscene video in one of them!

Keep it up, boys. The American people really care about this stuff... they just don't know it yet.
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to National Politics & Government