MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Thursday, July 24, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 58.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

Raelian Movement - Cellular Transmission - October 7th

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here

Raelian Movement - Cellular Transmission - October 7th

Postby MadCityRaelian » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:01 pm

Hello to all of you beautiful people out there that are interested in knowing more about the RAELIAN MOVEMENT and also to those of you who want to know "who are we, where do we come from, and where are we going?"

As you may or may not know we Raelians believe in THE MESSAGE FROM EXTRATERRESTIALS that was entrusted more than 32 years ago to our prophet Rael.

It is in essence a message from our creators known as the Elohim. It was revealed to Rael that the word Elohim means in ancient Hebrew "Those who came from the sky" and that it was the Elohim that came down to our beautiful planet thousands of years ago and scientifically created all forms of life on earth with their mastery of genetic engineering and DNA synthesis. It was also revealed to Rael that it was Elohim that introduced all the religions on our planet by sending us Moses, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, and now they have sent their last and final prophet Rael.

They promised Rael that they will return to this planet someday if they feel the love from enough people on our planet and if they will receive them with love, kindness, and the understanding that they are our fathers who are in heaven. Our creators.

If you would like to know more about THE MESSAGE and if you would like to be a part of this most important movement on earth to help spread peace and love to humanity with the message from our creators and to help our final prophet spread The Message of peace, love, and hope then please contact me. Once you have read THE MESSAGE from our creators and you have decided to be a part our movement then the next step is to transmit your cellular plan which is the official Raelian Baptism.

The next cellular transmission (Raelian Baptism) will be held in Chicago on Sunday October 7th at precisely 3 P.M. That is a day when the Elohim will be close to this earth and will receive and store your genetic code that will be transmitted to them by a guide appointed personally by Rael. We must meet by 1:30 P.M. for a possible group lunch, and meditation prior to the transmission. Our beautiful Guide Marina will be coming from out of state to do the cellular transmission. If you are interested in transmitting you cellular plan on that day please let me know via e-mail - MadCityRaelian@gmail.com
MadCityRaelian

Postby ShaneDog » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:24 pm

What kind of kool-aid will you be serving? I only like grape.
ShaneDog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby narcoleptish » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:39 pm

If you can beam me up somewhere, anywhere, just once, it can be up the stairs to the bathroom for all I care, I'll give you my cellular plan. Hell, you can have the phone and the car charger too!
narcoleptish
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:05 pm

Run off a bunch of leaflets and let the Madison Metropolitan School District distribute them for you. Very cost effective.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby BobArctor » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:17 pm

Cool!
Will this be downtown? I plan to be selling grilled cheese sandwiches and hot cider on Library Mall.

Ask about our abductee discounts.
BobArctor
Forum God/Goddess

Postby MadCityRaelian » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:17 pm

ShaneDog wrote:What kind of kool-aid will you be serving? I only like grape.

No kool-aid - just offering an opportunity to come to Chicago :)
MadCityRaelian

Postby BobArctor » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:18 pm

MadCityRaelian wrote:

Hehehe I'm wondering who would get into a bus with you to cross state lines. :shock:
BobArctor
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Raelian Movement - Cellular Transmission - October 7th

Postby Michael Patrick » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:39 pm

MadCityRaelian wrote:Our beautiful Guide Marina will be coming from out of state to do the cellular transmission. If you are interested in transmitting you cellular plan on that day please let me know via e-mail - MadCityRaelian@gmail.com

Hey, if she's as beautiful as you say, I could dig transferring some cells with her.... heh heh..
Michael Patrick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Michael Patrick » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:55 pm

BobArctor wrote:
MadCityRaelian wrote:

Hehehe I'm wondering who would get into a bus with you to cross state lines. :shock:

How come they need a bus? Can't they just do the teleportation thing to get everyone to Chicago?
Michael Patrick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Michael Patrick » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:57 pm

And one more thing -- shouldn't this be in Hype Exchange????
Michael Patrick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby MadCityRaelian » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:28 pm

Michael Patrick wrote:
MadCityRaelian wrote:Our beautiful Guide Marina will be coming from out of state to do the cellular transmission. If you are interested in transmitting you cellular plan on that day please let me know via e-mail - MadCityRaelian@gmail.com

Hey, if she's as beautiful as you say, I could dig transferring some cells with her.... heh heh..

Quite beautiful, like all Raelian women :) Check out the October 2004 issue of Playboy.
MadCityRaelian

Postby Bruno » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:46 pm

MadCityRaelian wrote:
Michael Patrick wrote:

Quite beautiful, like all Raelian women :) Check out the October 2004 issue of Playboy.

Her? (link NSFW)
Bruno
Forum God/Goddess

Postby MadCityRaelian » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:15 pm

Bruno wrote:Her?

Yup, that's her. She's a sweet person :)
MadCityRaelian

Postby lordofthecockrings » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:30 am

... and then tomorrow night, we all go to sleep with plastic bags over our heads and wait for the Mothership.

I can't scream "run in the opposite direction" loud enough.
lordofthecockrings
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HeyZeus » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:27 am

MadCityRaelian wrote:Quite beautiful, like all Raelian women :) Check out the October 2004 issue of Playboy.

I saw that issue. The asian chick was hotter.

If she'll be there, I'll get my Nike running shoes out that I've been saving for just such an occasion.

HeyZeus
Forum God/Goddess

Next

Return to Catch All