MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Thursday, August 21, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 67.0° F  Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Apartment Owners Decline to Rent to People With Tattoos.

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here

Postby Darthcrank » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:56 pm

Thickovet wrote:COME AND GET ME COPPERS !! ! ! !

You folks take yourselves so seriously.

This public message board is more like graffiti on a dry-erase board. Nobody really gives a shit what you think, say or threaten to do or not do. I hope you didn't lose a lot of sleep over this. The next opportunity I get to be a bomb-thrower and put you all in a tizzy will be appearing soon. Cower in fear, post your best but it doesn't amount to anything outside your little online world.

The post above that called being a landlord a business was the first sane thing I have read here. Of course it's a business...were the rest of you hoping it was some sort of a social program for underpaid overposters brought to you by Brenda K?

I do get a small kick out poking a stick in your cage and making you all bark...if only it weren't so easy.

I don't have that kind of time or motivation, I'll just file you away in the back of my head under "some people are really worthless shitheads".

*but*, that doesn't mean that one of those tatooed jobless scam artists that makes a living suing people like you won't be paying attention...and you would fall right into their trap.
Darthcrank
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Catch All