MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 62.0° F  A Few Clouds
Collapse Photo Bar

XBox 360

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.

Postby paulie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:45 pm

Wow, DREAMCAST! I still think I'm in love with that system after all these years. I may need to go ebay one right now actually.

Can you say 4 player Power Stone? That whole series is composed of pure awesome.

I miss the Dreamcast. Perhaps another thread is in order merely for nostalgia(half kidding).

As an aside, after reading all the lovely threads in the politics section out of pure boredom, the Techno section of this site is like heaven. Cheers you Techno-dudes. May our threads never be poisoned in such a manner.
paulie
Forum Addict

Postby Marvell » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:02 pm

paulie wrote:As an aside, after reading all the lovely threads in the politics section out of pure boredom, the Techno section of this site is like heaven. Cheers you Techno-dudes. May our threads never be poisoned in such a manner.

Oh, fuck off you goat-sucking pusbag.

Kidding!!!
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby paulie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:57 pm

:P
paulie
Forum Addict

Postby MadMind » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Shipley wrote:
MadMind wrote:I wish they would've crammed all the characters/features/moves/backgrounds of each SF series into one game each (SF, SFII/Super SFII, SFIII, SF Alpha, SF-EX) and put all those onto a singular compilation disc!

Street Fighter Alpha 3 on PS1 and Dreamcast has every fighter from SF2, SF Alpha, and Final Fight (except Mike Haggar), and every move and super combo configuration.

nothing included from SF3, but its as close to an ultimate collection as exists.

Yeah, but not all the characters from Super Street Fighter II. Fei Long should've been included in more games!
Now they just need to release a Street Fighter EX Anthology.
MadMind
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:32 pm

This should really be in the thread I made for fighters....

anyway, if you're an xboxer this weekend you get double XP playing Halo 3 in Grifball. Don't have Halo 3? Why even have an xbox then?
Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Technology & Video Games