MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Sunday, February 1, 2015 |  Madison, WI: 16.0° F  Light Snow Blowing Snow and Breezy
Collapse Photo Bar

Yahoo Email Problem

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.

Yahoo Email Problem

Postby Bwis53 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 pm

I just created a new email to reply to Goober, about the sewing.
Tried about 2 or 3 times because there was no record of anything being sent. Finally used an older yahoo account, I don't really want to use for my micro business. At least I have a record of the sent email. Yahoo says I may have to wait 24 hours for a reply, as to why I have no record in the sent box. I just had my Mac serviced, late July. Any ideas?
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Yahoo Email Problem

Postby snoqueen » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm

No, but I have a workaround. Send yourself a copy of the email at the same time you send it to Goober. When you receive the copy, it'll have both names in the To: line so you'll have a record of what you did.

I almost always send a copy to myself on business emails. Then I file it in the same file as the messages from whoever I'm writing to, so there's a single chronological record of our discussion all in one place.
snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Yahoo Email Problem

Postby Bwis53 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. Somehow, I may have made a mistake, and this was late afternoon, not late at night. My alternate yahoo worked fine, so I'll try to fix again at a prime time. I've learned the hard way: never do anything important, on my computer, late at night.
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Technology & Video Games