MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Sunday, February 1, 2015 |  Madison, WI: 16.0° F  Light Snow Blowing Snow and Breezy
Collapse Photo Bar

Scrubs

Comment on the Isthmus movie reviews, write one yourself, discuss upcoming flicks, recent DVDs, and other realms in the world of cinema.

Scrubs

Postby Schabow » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:07 pm

I netflixed a bunch of Scrubs episodes (I haven't really seen the show much before, but now I am beginning to understand the brilliance of it). I watched a disc of season 3 last night. 2 great lines from it...

"I'm not in love with you, but I am used to you...like an old shoe or the constant threat of terrorism"

OR

While Dr. Cox was complaining about his life to the Janitor at a bar...Janitor responds with..

"If I wanted to listen to people whine about themselves, I would have went to my AA meeting tonight"

As he slams a shot.
Schabow
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HeyZeus » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:21 pm

Geez, where to start with Scrubs/Coxisms.

People aren’t chocolates. D’you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don’t find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
HeyZeus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:47 pm

"Knife/wrench! Practical and safe."
TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:14 pm

FORK. Me can't eat soup! Gnnnnahh!
TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:28 pm

"you have to dull out the crazy in little pieces, you can't do it all at once"--Carla to janitor as she is giving him relationship advice on how he should slowly expose his insane side to his new girlfriend so that she becomes used to his eccentricities.
Sideshow Bob
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Scrubs

Postby c02 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:19 pm

This is the reason why your headache didn't go away: That's actually pronounced analgesic, not anal-gesic. Sir, the pills go in your mouth. - Turk

(one of my all time favorite shows...before they screwed it up and made them all grow up)
c02
Forum Addict

Postby Igor » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 pm

And the best part is you don't have to buy any DVDs. Because it is on. All the time. Chances are, if you have basic cable, Scrubs is waiting there for you.
Igor
Forum God/Goddess

Postby c02 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Or, ahim.....bit-torrent complete seasons. I do that and take it with me on the road. Great for airports. Convert to mp4 and throw some episodes on the iPod.
c02
Forum Addict

Return to Movies