MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 43.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

I'm Drunk..

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?

I'm Drunk..

Postby Sheppy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:29 pm

What the hell is goin' on, shitfucks? Yeah, that's right, your ole' pal the Shepmeister is drunk as hell right now. Let's just say I started the evening off right with a glass of wine which turned into a bottle. I'm up here on my twelth stoty in downtown Madison, Wisconsin, ready to piss all over all y'all little sheetburds. You wanna step?

Where's my guy Mrak at? What about ducatista? Oprah? Yeah, you little shit, I gave you a hard time early on but damn, look at you boy! 800 posts? Sheeeit. I think you're ready to roll with Shep on this tip.

So holler at me, shitfucks. I AM DRUNK and I'm ready to have the usual back and forth with you guys. WHO IS GAME.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby meowzamusic » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:47 am

Alright, I was kind of fooled for a minute by this one. But April Fools is what it is...
meowzamusic
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:41 pm

Whatever, asshole, this ain't no April Fool's, in fact it's 4/2 and I am STILL drunk as hell. One glass of wine on a Sunday all of a sudden turned into TWENTY FOUR STRAIGHT HOURS of being TOTALLY BLASTED.

Me and Luke went drunk down to the fucking DUCK POND toady for a little BASE-BALL. Yeah that's right it was awesome. The pitcher dude fdor the Mallards was dfucking incredible, he allowed like two hits or so my friends tell me. I was too BLASTED to even notice. Too bad. It was awesome there were bands p[laying in the parking lot, and the smell of various saisages everyware. HELL YES GO MALLARDS GO MALLARDS.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Paco » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:04 pm

Those Shirley Temple's really put you on yer ass, way to go Shep.
Paco
Forum God/Goddess

Postby doddles » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:41 pm

Paco wrote:Those Shirley Temple's really put you on yer ass, way to go Shep.
They serve STs at Mallards games?
doddles
Forum Addict

Postby Sheppy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:26 pm

No, no Shirley Temples. Three bottles of wine, two sixers of beer, and cocktails. Lots and lots of fucking cocktails. Drank tons of beer at the fucking MALLARADS game, and it WAS AWESOME. My buddy Luke draove us down to the DUCK POIND and he just lefft my house. This year there';s this new thing they do where the duck dude goes down a slide wen the MALLARDS score a HOME RUN amd theirs fireworks. We were sitting right by thre little hit where Monty Q. Duck hangs out anmd we were triying to fuck with hime. It was HILARIOUS. But anyways this has a GREAT DAY and I am now going to bed but will bne up in he AM the resumne this shit GO MALLARDS GO MALLARDS
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby narcoleptish » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:53 pm

Can I tag along next week for the packer game?
narcoleptish
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Paco » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:04 am

I bet you had your pick of seats at the Pond too. Wasn't too crowded, was it?
Paco
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:10 am

Naw man there were tons a fucken people there, Paquito. What the hell do yiou think this is? HIgh school golf? There were thousands nad thousands of poeple there, man. The DUCK POND was ablaze with fan fervor man, the MALLARADS got like 7 RUNS and when they got them people went nuts and it was LOUD AS HELL. THIS IS MALLARDS BASE-BALL, PAQUITO. THIS IS WHAT WE DO, THIS IS HOW WE DO. GO MALLARDS GO MALLARDS GO MALLARDS

Still DRUNK, baby, still slurrin' and staggerin' just walked down to the convenience store on my block for some soda and snacks. GO MALLARDS GO MALLARDS. I think this might their GOLDEN SEASON, PAQUITO. You'd better get on the boat or get left BEHIND.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:32 pm

Ya ya, not including sleep its now FORTY EIGHT straight howers of drunkness. HELL YEAH just two more days to go and ole Shep will brake his alltime record! THis is great! I'm hanging out at my guy Luke's house on the EAST SIDE, damn I MISS IT over here. Luke and I have been doing stuff all dayt today it's been graet, sitting in dinrers and just generall raising hell out ion the streets. Man o man ole' Shep is getting tired I' ain't gonna lie to ya but it's been worht it. Some dude drove past us today in a herse all done up with hanfpainted messages blaring a louswpesaker with all kinds of relgious messages. Kuke startref to fuck with this guy and dude got all obsequous and shit takjing about how "drinking is the forniycay of the devil" or some shit,
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Oprah » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Have you voted yet?
Oprah
Forum God/Goddess

Postby doddles » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:19 pm

Oprah wrote:Have you voted yet?
Vote early and drink often!
doddles
Forum Addict

Postby Henry Vilas » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:29 pm

Sheppy wrote:I'm Drunk..

Me too. I start much earlier on election day.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:22 pm

Lukje an me went int o vote I was steoked not only baacause of the fucking MALLARS but also tyo vote for Mayuor DFave and supreme coury justice Linda Cligfgord. I like herw jusdicial phislophy sjhe's whjat we need on thi HIGH COURT motherfuckwer HE:LL YES

So Luke and me see this pollin place signe as whe were out on the streets on thre EAST SIDE and we went in and turted to vote byt they turened us away becausethey saidf we weren't regicvsgterd at that poillingt dtation. Now yuou lknow ole Shep her ain't no angry druink but I inseristed to this poll worker thaty yes i DO inbdeed live arounf there and yes I AM a REGUVLAR voyer. Long xotry sjhort we doidnt' vote too bad I gotta sit out the big elextion of 07.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:44 pm

...but not that drunk.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Next

Return to Town Vibe