MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Sunday, February 1, 2015 |  Madison, WI: 11.0° F  Light Snow Blowing Snow and Breezy
Collapse Photo Bar

Windows and Doors

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here

Windows and Doors

Postby Veeder » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:47 pm

I'm looking to replace a few windows and exterior doors in our humble abode. Any suggestions on a reputable, local, value-oriented company/contractor? I get Champion coupons in the mail (seems like weekly); anyone have any thoughts on them?

Thanks!
Veeder
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Windows and Doors

Postby spanky » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:12 pm

Veeder wrote:I'm looking to replace a few windows and exterior doors in our humble abode. Any suggestions on a reputable, local, value-oriented company/contractor? I get Champion coupons in the mail (seems like weekly); anyone have any thoughts on them?

Thanks!

There is a wide variety of windows and doors on the market. Given that, I have routinely specified Pella brand (they have 3 levels of quality to pick from) for residential replacement applications. The vinyl clad wood windows with true divided lites are beautiful, high-performance, maintenance free as much a window can be) and authentic looking for historic or replacement applications. There are plenty of bells and whistles to pick from, or you can go with the basic models. They make doors too.

Their retail sotre is located on Todd Drive.

Store Details
2604 Todd Dr
Madison, WI 53713-2356
spanky
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Catch All