MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Thursday, September 18, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 47.0° F  Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Unanswered questions posed to Ned Flanders

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

Unanswered questions posed to Ned Flanders

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Since Ned has the audacity to call someone else out for refusing to answer his question, once again demonstrating what a big-ass hypocrite he is, I thought it might be useful to compile an ongoing list of all the questions asked of Ned that he ignores, dodges or dismisses.

I'll add any that I personally encounter and also periodically check this thread and add any questions other Forons offer up to this post, deleting any questions he actually answers (ha!) as we go.

OK, I'll start:

1. Does Arnold Schwarzenegger's Oui magazine comments and the five women who accused him of sexual misconduct have any bearing whatsoever on McCain's Presidential run?
2. Even if it were true that "the Clintons and their posse are shoveling some of the most appaling racism of recent history" what does the racism of the Clintons have to do with the suitability of Obama as President?
3. Is waterboarding torture?
4. Who do you support for POTUS?
5. Why should someone be made the object of ridicule for owning and operating a home business?
6. Why is it funny/pointed/whatever to spell Clinton with a "K"?
7. In what sense does not wearing a flag-lapel pin make someone anti-American? Conversely, given that it's in violation of the U.S. flag code, shouldn't we consider those who do wear them un-American?
8. How do you earn your living?
9. Is an argument based on moral equivalency truly "pathetic", as you once claimed? If so, why do you regularly employ that tactic yourself?
10. What happened to all the money given to Bush by Enron/Ken Lay?
11. Should Larry Craig and David Vitter be thrown in jail?
12. Do you deny that there is a documented increase in allergies, asthma and other similar afflictions among children over the last several decades?
Last edited by Prof. Wagstaff on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:17 am, edited 10 times in total.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Unanswered questions posed to Ned Flanders

Postby Marvell » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:59 pm

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:once again demonstrating exactly how big a hypocrite he is

I'm not sure that's true.

My guess is that, without employing scientific notation and the same kind of complex computational modeling used in cutting-edge astrophysics, it is impossible to demonstrate how big a hypocrite Ned is with any kind of exactitude.

And even if you could demonstrate it, such astronomically huge numbers have a tendency to beggar the human cognitive faculties.

Better off to just say, 'He's a big-ass hypocrite' and leave it at that.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Unanswered questions posed to Ned Flanders

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:09 pm

Marvell wrote:
Better off to just say, 'He's a big-ass hypocrite' and leave it at that.

Fixed.

Also added cockring's question from the very thread I linked to.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby O.J. » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Is waterboarding torture?
Who ya' backin' for POTUS?
O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:40 pm

Here's another question for Ned, "Does George W Bush's dick really taste like shit?"
Sideshow Bob
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:49 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:Here's another question for Ned, "Does George W Bush's dick really taste like shit?"
Now, now...

I'm only interested in cataloging genuine questions asked in actual threads during real conversations which Ned refuses to answer.

If you can somehow get Ned to admit that he's had Bush's dick in his mouth, then we can start pestering him about its flavor.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:If you can somehow get Ned to admit that he's had Bush's dick in his mouth, then we can start pestering him about its flavor.

Fair enough, I'll get to work on that.
Sideshow Bob
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:54 pm

You know what would totally blow me away? If Ned came on this thread and simply and honestly answered those questions once and for all. It may even open me up to a tiny little bit of the nonsense he has to pedal everyday. A guy can dream.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:07 pm

This has been comically twisted: First by Nevermore and again by his wet nurse, Professor 33 1/3.

I was accused of being a "racist" by Nevermore for stating my concerns about BO. I asked Nevermore for 10 examples (then 7)of said "racism" out of 8,000+ posts.

Nevermore panicked and changed the subject.

How professor climate change got involved, I have no idea. Perhaps he and Never discussed Never's dilemma during their thrice-monthly "nooner"?
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:18 pm

So Ned, is waterboarding torture? Or do only you get to ask the questions?
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:18 pm

thrice-monthly "nooner"?

That's hot but would you please answer the questions How about just 2 of them? Your choice of which two.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nevermore » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:How professor climate change got involved, I have no idea. Perhaps he and Never discussed Never's dilemma during their thrice-monthly "nooner"?

More right-wing hate. Hardly a surprise.
nevermore
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Another day, another unanswered question.

List updated to reflect Ned's most recent dodge.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:02 pm

Mocking Flanders on another thread by suggesting his "job near an intersection" was lugging around a sandwich board proclaiming shoe sales made me remember this doozy: Ned is apparently too ashamed of his real life job to actually admit what he does do for a living (even though he loves to deride others for their professions.) I've asked him countless times to tell us and he always dodges - sometimes he says he's already revealed that information other times he claims he won't reveal that information for fear that some Foron will track him down and harass him. Sounds like pure, unadulterated shame to me.

First post updated to include that shame.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby harrissimo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:...Ned is apparently too ashamed of his real life job to actually admit what he does do for a living (even though he loves to deride others for their professions.) I've asked him countless times to tell us and he always dodges - sometimes he says he's already revealed that information...

I seem to recall that about 2 years ago Ned revealed that he is an attorney living in the Fox River area.

If you think Ned is bad then you should check out 284 on madison.com. He posts the most violent, ugly, racist crap I have ever had the dis-pleasure of reading. His posts are so bad that I have stopped posting on the madison.com forums. And for some reason, the sitemod of madison.com supports 284 while silencing good folks who step up to take on this vile 284 piece of shit.

I am afraid I am going to have to eat my words. I have on several times praised the administration of madison.com but they have become a haven for ugly racist antisemitic misogynist douche bags. They do not enforce their rules fairly allowing the right wingers to spew their ugly crap and silencing anyone who responds. It's not easy saying that I was wrong and Joyce was right but that's what I am doing.

Bottom line, I can deal with Ned. He's nothing. Just check out this 284 piece of shit and you will be thankful that you only have mild mannered Ned.
harrissimo
Forum God/Goddess

Next

Return to Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com