MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Saturday, September 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 76.0° F  Mostly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Contempt for the community will result in deactivation

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

Postby jammybastard » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:I make a motion to have Schick banned posthumously.

...and you're much better?
Why don't you do us all a favor and deactivate your account, considering you don't even live in Madison and you have nothing to original or credible to say?

Then again, I'm sure Jason wouldn't like you to leave considering how much traffic your posts generate assuming traffic = income through advertising rates.
jammybastard
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:43 pm

Apparently this rule doesn't apply to Wanda...
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bob Cobb » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:15 am

This rule will only apply to whom joyce and his merry band of butt smoochers choose to apply it to. It's capricious beyond comprehension.
Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Bob Cobb wrote:This rule will only apply to whom joyce and his merry band of butt smoochers choose to apply it to. It's capricious beyond comprehension.

Why do you say that? Are you pissed that you haven't been banned?
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pulsewidth modulation » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:
Bob Cobb wrote:This rule will only apply to whom joyce and his merry band of butt smoochers choose to apply it to.

Why do you say that?

Shut up.

You're a human 'Squeeze Me Elmo Doll.' You say the same crap over, and over, and over... and over, and over...
pulsewidth modulation
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:34 pm

pulsewidth modulation wrote:
Henry Vilas wrote:
Bob Cobb wrote:This rule will only apply to whom joyce and his merry band of butt smoochers choose to apply it to.

Why do you say that?

Shut up.

You're a human 'Squeeze Me Elmo Doll.' You say the same crap over, and over, and over... and over, and over...

It's 'Tickle Me, Elmo.'

And you're one to talk, PD one-note.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pulsewidth modulation » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Marvell wrote:It's 'Tickle Me, Elmo.'

How old are you again?
pulsewidth modulation
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 pm

pulsewidth modulation wrote:
Marvell wrote:It's 'Tickle Me, Elmo.'

How old are you again?

How stupid are you again?

Oh, that's right - very, very stupid.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TAsunder » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:12 pm

I once did a search and found close to 75% of Bucky Goldstein's posts were inflammatory and trollish. At that time there was no policy on that sort of thing, so all I could do with it was feel embarrassed that I had wasted an hour of my time trying to see "how much" of a troll someone was.

For the record, I searched on myself and it was under 50%, but still a lot higher than I expected.

There are some people who are perfectly reasonable until you say something they disagree with, at which point they immediately devolve into kindergarten hate speechification. I'll leave determining who that could possibly be as an exercise for the studious reader.
TAsunder
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bob Cobb » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:26 pm

TAsunder wrote:I once did a search and found close to 75% of Bucky Goldstein's posts were inflammatory and trollish. At that time there was no policy on that sort of thing, so all I could do with it was feel embarrassed that I had wasted an hour of my time trying to see "how much" of a troll someone was.

For the record, I searched on myself and it was under 50%, but still a lot higher than I expected.

Nice life you have.

Go read your posts in the Sardine thread from last year. Based on your output in that thread alone I'm not sure this forum has seen a larger asshole.
Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby jjoyce » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Bob Cobb wrote:Nice life you have.

Go read your posts in the Sardine thread from last year. Based on your output in that thread alone I'm not sure this forum has seen a larger asshole.

This is your purpose here? To dole out "nice life" blasts?

Seriously, guy, if you're on this board, it implies you don't have anything better to do, right? It's a big boat and we're all in it, even those who think we have better taste than the rest. The club includes you, and spending your time here trying to hold some kind of King Loser spot above the fray is as hilarious as it is telling.
jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pulsewidth modulation » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:45 pm

TAsunder wrote:I once did a search... to see "how much" of a troll someone was.

For the record, I searched on myself and it was under 50%, ***but still a lot higher than I expected.

***Umm hMMM... Riiight.

At least you admit that you troll. Others simply see their trolling as "factually" based beliefs. But, whatever... anyone who takes the TDPF seriously deserves to be annoyed.
pulsewidth modulation
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TAsunder » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:29 pm

Bob Cobb wrote:
TAsunder wrote:I once did a search and found close to 75% of Bucky Goldstein's posts were inflammatory and trollish. At that time there was no policy on that sort of thing, so all I could do with it was feel embarrassed that I had wasted an hour of my time trying to see "how much" of a troll someone was.

Nice life you have.

Wow, you've "only been here since July 18" and you read that thread? Talk about having no life... on which other threads from mid-2007 can you offer your "insightful comments"?
TAsunder
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bob Cobb » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:26 pm

I wanted to read what was said about Sardine after I ate there for the first time last week, pinhead. There are a few people here who have opinions on food worth reading, yours not included.
Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com