MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Sunday, August 31, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 61.0° F  Fog
Collapse Photo Bar

I'm drunk, so ban me already!

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

I'm drunk, so ban me already!

Postby pjbogart » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:27 am

Oh yeah, I drank plenty of Leinenkugel's Original tonight... I deserve to be banned! I'm a vacuous moron with nothing to add to the community! Ban me, already. I pepper my posts with commas and elipses that so totally don't belong... I sincerely need to be banned.

I heard from a reputable source, the link seems to be escaping me, that Barack Obama is actually secretly a Muslim terrorist, he has sex with goats (but only on Thursdays), he doesn't have a valid birth certificate and each and every one of his "stimulus" plans are actually secretly reparations for black folks who are preventing white folks like me from getting a decent job. Thank God I can't be banned for saying so!

I understand that the banning stick is pretty busy with more important tasks, so I guess I'm free to spread lies and propaganda throughout TDPF. After all, we're here to entertain, not to educate.
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Re: I'm drunk, so ban me already!

Postby white_rabbit » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:55 am

I'm drunk again too, and I stimulate my Obama goats with muslims so if anyone around here is going to get banned, it's going to be me.....MEEE!!!
white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 am

Enough already. I think our navels are starting to get a little uncomfortable from all the attention.
TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby white_rabbit » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:38 am

I pickled tink.
white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com