MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Sunday, July 13, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 82.0° F  Partly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

USS Liberty:What happened?

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.

Re: USS Liberty:What happened?

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 am

I'm defending America looking for a way to end attacks against us. You're defending Israel's ethnic cleansing of a people they stole land from, and illegally place concentration like restrictions and humiliations on. Very intriguing Mr Fester. But that begs a more serious question: Why did Gomez ever let you out of the closet?
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Uncle_Leaver » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 am

jonnygothispen wrote:You're defending Israel's ethnic cleansing of a people they stole land from, and illegally place concentration like restrictions and humiliations on.

Aside from that sentence being illegible gibberish, it's also historically inaccurate.

Jonny, you do understand that Israel was created by the United Nations Partition Plan of 1947, right? I guess I missed the part where the UN equals the Jewish People.

Those who fail to learn history are destined to sound like the idiots they are. That means you, Jonny. Idiot.
Uncle_Leaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh, you mean when England stole 1/2 of the Arabs land and gave it to the Russian Jews, something that started with Chad Weisman's Balfour agreement, which was seen by many in UK at the time as an "Ethnic Cleansing" in the making. They even tried to reverse it with the 1922 White Paper, but were somehow bluffed by surprised Zionists when the bluff went thru. After England stole 1/2 of the Arabs land in 1948, Palestinians owned 22%, but now they own 13% of it, almost 1/2 again, much of it lost after Israel started the 6 day war (at the same time Israel attacked the USS Liberty) Oh, here's a link!

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/05/1 ... palestine/

Since then Israel has run a concentration camp openly targeting civilians (894 killed last January), avoiding war crimes mainly because the US has vetoed 65 UN resolutions that attempted to bring Israel into compliance. Oh my, here's ANOTHER LINK!!!
http://www.krysstal.com/democracy_whyusa03.html

If you'd like top learn a little more about the history of which you speak, try this link: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=46240&start=0

So Mr Sock Puppet (may I call you sock?), since you failed to learn history, are you an idiot, or have you elevated your status to "bumbling idiot?"
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Leaver, my friend --
Do NOT attempt to discuss the history of Israel with jonny. It's a complete waste of time. He picks and chooses only those events which support his claims and literally ignores all the stuff which might suggest that Arabs are maybe possibly occasionally not just sweet little angels unfairly wronged by the the big bad Israelis. When someone reduces centuries of mutual distrust and antagonism to an "it's all their fault" finger-pointing exercise, you know nothing productive will come from attempts at communication. It's an incredible testament to single-mindedness everywhere that jonny truly believes that Arabs are completely blameless for any strife in the region nor have they had any hand whatsoever in their own predicament. Don't believe me? He's got LINKS!
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:30 pm

You really can't deny what Israel is doing to Palestinians, and has been for a very long time. You cannot deny the proportion in which Israel dishes it out. You also can't deny that we were attacked for supporting these crimes.

But what you can do, Mr Wigstiff, is make it a personal attack after you ignore the facts, which is what you're doing now. I've posted the information and history of it extensively. You've posted your emotion driven opinions in response. Feel free now, and for the first time, to explain what you think about it and why instead of blaming me for not making you "feel good" today.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Uncle_Leaver » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:Leaver, my friend --
Do NOT attempt to discuss the history of Israel with jonny. It's a complete waste of time.

Duly noted. Not sure what I was thinking. Must have gotten some bad figgy pudding over the holidays or something.

But I do love the irony of his calling ME a sock puppet. (Hey, you gotta glean what you can from these exchanges, right?)
Uncle_Leaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Very typical. Both of you refused to post anything historically accurate, yet you've colluded to pretend to rise above someone else having said literally nothing to back your emotions over the issues (since your replied with emotion based back patting, one can only assume your emotions are the primary drivers for your opinions).
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:I've posted the information and history of it extensively.

You sure have.

You sure have.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:Both of you refused to post anything historically accurate...

Dude, the reason I told Leaver not to bother with you is that in the past, I have, and you don't listen, or even acknowledge it.

This is also the reason why I'm not going to get sucked into doing it again. It's a complete waste of time. You are not interested in discussion -- you know all the facts and have all the answers already.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Uncle_Leaver » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:43 pm

jonnygothispen wrote: ... (since your replied with emotion based back patting, one can only assume your emotions are the primary drivers for your opinions).

Actually, my thinly veiled bigotry is the primary driver from my opinions.

Oh, no ... wait ... that's you.
Uncle_Leaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Uncle_Leaver wrote:
jonnygothispen wrote: ... (since your replied with emotion based back patting, one can only assume your emotions are the primary drivers for your opinions).

Actually, my thinly veiled bigotry is the primary driver from my opinions.

Oh, no ... wait ... that's you.

That's a pretty mature reply.
Duly noted that you haven't said anything to back yourself up.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:
jonnygothispen wrote:Both of you refused to post anything historically accurate...

Dude, the reason I told Leaver not to bother with you is that in the past, I have, and you don't listen, or even acknowledge it.

This is also the reason why I'm not going to get sucked into doing it again. It's a complete waste of time. You are not interested in discussion -- you know all the facts and have all the answers already.

Dude, when that happened, I was fresh off of getting attacked by over a dozen or so people for months who ended up being dead wrong in many ways.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Uncle_Leaver wrote:
But I do love the irony of his calling ME a sock puppet. (Hey, you gotta glean what you can from these exchanges, right?)

You love that eh? You make an inaccurate statement devoid of the pertinent history that doesn't address the actual issue, then call me an idiot, but you're offended by "sock puppet?"

Why post at all if you're that sensitive while operating with your own double standard?
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Uncle_Leaver » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:39 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:That's a pretty mature reply.

I'm rubber and you're glue, Goebbels.
Uncle_Leaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:17 pm

A real rubber goes deep protecting the intended object...you entered w/o a plan.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to Headlines