MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Friday, November 28, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 18.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Health Club - What's with that person?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here

Re: Health Club - What's with that person?

Postby narcoleptish » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Ford's gym. Tall thin dude in gray spandex shorts, sitting in a chair alternately pulling his shins up sideways under his chin and holding it. Yes....it's a very impressive package sir...quite ample for your needs, I'm sure. But we don't needs to see it in such topographical detail.
narcoleptish
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:05 pm

A-hole who grabs the machine you were about to use, and then sits there checking and responding to text messages. Damn, idiot, do you really think you are the only person in the fucking universe? Apparently so.

Dickhead who "saves" a shower by leaving swim goggles or some other paraphenalia there while he goes off and does whatever. Jesus Christ, dude, do you really think the rest of the world has to wait while you take care of your business? News bulletin: I have taken to just throwing abandoned items in the trash, in case you were looking for it, Merle. There's a picture of you next to the word "douche" in the dictionary.
gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HeyZeus » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:39 pm

gargantua wrote:Dickhead who "saves" a shower by leaving swim goggles or some other paraphenalia there while he goes off and does whatever. Jesus Christ, dude, do you really think the rest of the world has to wait while you take care of your business? News bulletin: I have taken to just throwing abandoned items in the trash, in case you were looking for it, Merle..

If they're dumb enough to leave their towel hanging on the adjacent hook, I'm always the one who will make sure it's sitting in a nice, germy puddle when they get done doing whatever. :D
HeyZeus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HeyZeus » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:42 pm

The couple that appear to be "coupled" in the pool after 10pm.

Hey kids, this is the Princeton Club, not the Don Q Inn.
HeyZeus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby ilikebeans » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 pm

gargantua wrote:Dickhead who "saves" a shower by leaving swim goggles or some other paraphenalia there while he goes off and does whatever.

I assume this is just someone who's forgotten their stuff. Every time I've seen this, the goggles or whatever are there hours afterwards.
ilikebeans
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HeyZeus » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Lately, I've been finding discarded bags/wrappers from McD's/BK/Wendys on the bball courts at Princeton Club west.

My first thought is "throw your garbage away, you fucktard." What's more troubling is, who the fuck tosses down a Whopper and fries before a game of basketball?!?

:shock:
HeyZeus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Thu May 30, 2013 11:32 am

A woman we call "towelie" because she leaves her towel on the machine she's using to take a walk around the track. Then she does another set, leaves the towel on the same piece of equipment and goes for another stroll.

Sometimes her towel is on the floor when she comes back. I wonder what happened?
gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Catch All