MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Thursday, August 21, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 74.0° F  Mostly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Rock & Roll That Makes Your Dick Hard!

Music news, rumors, what you're listening to, how you're listening to it and whether it's all on the up-and-up.

Re: Rock & Roll That Makes Your Dick Hard!

Postby Remember_Me » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:45 am

ilikebeans wrote:
It's Stand Up and Shout.

Nice.

Sure was a sad day for rock/metal when Ronnie went.

I'll always remember the good times.....

:twisted:
Remember_Me
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Uncle_Leaver » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 am

Stebben84 wrote:And you haven't been shitting runny crap all over this forum too? Bwhaaaaaa.

Care to provide a reference? Geez, Stebben, I didn't realize you found my politics and propensity for calling out right-wing liars offensive. Closet teabagger, are you?

At least I have the stones not to hide behind a pseudonym when I call an asshole an asshole.

But I'm hijacking again, huh? Sorry. Back to your riveting circle jerk.
Uncle_Leaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:45 am

Uncle_Leaver wrote:Care to provide a reference? Geez, Stebben, I didn't realize you found my politics and propensity for calling out right-wing liars offensive. Closet teabagger, are you?

At least I have the stones not to hide behind a pseudonym when I call an asshole an asshole.

But I'm hijacking again, huh? Sorry. Back to your riveting circle jerk.

Hey, I've got to apologize. I got you confused with Uncle Fester. For that I'm sorry. I'm the douche bag on this one.
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Peanutbutter » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 am

Remember_Me wrote:Nope. Left voluntarily.

Right after you voluntarily left someone posted a message while pretending to be your sock puppet. He was upset about being given a 3 day ban, and said that if it wasn't lowered to a 24 hour ban he would go to TDP and not return to Madison.com.

It was quickly deleted but I thought you would want to know that even though you left, people are still messing with you like that. That is why I rarely visit that place myself. Too much drama over there - I'm glad we have none of that here.

PS - I thought everyone was in on the joke that Uncle Fester is also Uncle Leaver. I can't be the only one who noticed the common misspellings and grammar choices.
Peanutbutter
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Uncle_Leaver » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 am

Stebben84 wrote:Hey, I've got to apologize. I got you confused with Uncle Fester. For that I'm sorry. I'm the douche bag on this one.

No problem. I'm not fond of the term douche bag (is that one word or two?) but I'll cop to being kind of a dick on occasion (to paraphrase Woody Allen, " ... but for the Left!").

Try as I might, I could never pretend to be as stupid and bigoted as Fester. If I could pull that off, I'd be making bank in Hollywood instead of posting 'round here.
Uncle_Leaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Remember_Me » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
It was quickly deleted but I thought you would want to know that even though you left, people are still messing with you like that. That is why I rarely visit that place myself. Too much drama over there - I'm glad we have none of that here.

Exactly. It's not the first time someone has posed as me either. Plus they seem determined to not fix the cause of the majority of their problems. She was banned here AND there in the past... but they've since let her back. Boggles the mind of me and most of the good folks there as well.

I posted a mercy post on there last night. It's sad. That thing's going down faster than Sasha Grey at a sausage party.

Anyway, enough talk about the dying, on with the rock!

My Michelle
Remember_Me
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Goober McTuber » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Uncle_Leaver wrote:At least I have the stones not to hide behind a pseudonym when I call an asshole an asshole.

Your real name is “Uncle Leaver”? Sheesh, I thought Matt Logan and I were the only ones posting under our real names.
Goober McTuber
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to General Music