MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Tuesday, September 30, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 44.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Klimate Kooks Kaught

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: Klimate Kooks Kaught

Postby fisticuffs » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Ned, It's sunny and warm in Australia right now. In December! Explain that Mr. Climate Scientist.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:59 pm

fisticuffs wrote:Ned, It's sunny and warm in Australia right now. In December! Explain that Mr. Climate Scientist.

Not sure, but it may involve Nicole Kidman's giant, shiny forehead redirecting sunlight.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

"The economic impact of the freezing winter will deepen this week as Britain prepares for more travel gridlock, and millions of workers, travellers and shoppers were expected to stay at home in the run-up to Christmas rather than brave the icy conditions.

Heavy snow and sub-zero temperatures cost the aviation and retail industries many millions of pounds in lost revenue during one of the most crucial weekends of the year.

Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, was closed to all but a handful of flights on Saturday and yesterday, forcing thousands to abandon their festive travel plans."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 64827.html
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:20 pm

fisticuffs wrote:Ned, It's sunny and warm in Australia right now. In December! Explain that Mr. Climate Scientist.

Hold the phone. Fistie wrong again!

Snow falls across NSW and Victoria

Australia's alpine regions have been blanketed in snow after unseasonably cool temperatures hit the country's south east overnight.

more...

Everything is covered in a blanket of white - it looks like a winter wonderland.
"This is such a special sight to see in Australia, especially around Christmas."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/818 ... d-victoria
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Australia's alpine regions

An Alpine region with snow? You don't say.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey Ned, did you actually watch an Inconvenient Truth? In it Gore explained how climate change will result in an ice age effect in Europe. Yup, wild swinging weather patterns have absolutely nothing to do with climate change. By comparison, you make Dulouz look like a frigging genius, dumb-ass.
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Average Joe wrote:Hey Ned, did you actually watch an Inconvenient Truth?

Yes, I caught it with Algore's "massage" therapist. It was a "warming" experience.

Average Joe wrote: In it Gore explained how climate change will result in an ice age effect in Europe.

Right. "Global Warming" creates cooling....or warming depending whatever the current 2, 3 or 5 year weather pattern happens to be. Do you realize how deluded you and your fellow warmers are?
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:09 pm

fisticuffs wrote:
Australia's alpine regions

An Alpine region with snow? You don't say.

But I thought you said it was "sunny and warm in Australia now"?
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Ned Flanders wrote: Do you realize how deluded you and your fellow warmers are?

Any "delusion" you think I have couldn't pale the depths of ignorance you spout on a daily basis.
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Average Joe wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote: Do you realize how deluded you and your fellow warmers are?

Any "delusion" you think I have couldn't pale the depths of ignorance you spout on a daily basis.

At least I'm not mesmerized by the lisping, fancy-boy, woman-groping huckster Algore.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Seriously, part of the reason I think you're a sock puppet is because of all the conservatives I've encountered in my life most of them at least have two and three-quarters of a wit about them. You on the other hand are the poster child for dumb-ass, pig-fucking ignorance. Seriously, no clown such as you with such an abundance of stupidity could actually exist. If you do actually exist, I suspect your "wife" spends all day long drinking bottles of wine in hopes that she is passed out before you get home from work. I also suspect Ned Junior's hobbies include cake decorating, crocheting and avoiding his dad's advances.
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Average Joe wrote:Seriously, part of the reason I think you're a sock puppet is because of all the conservatives I've encountered in my life most of them at least have two and three-quarters of a wit about them. You on the other hand are the poster child for dumb-ass, pig-fucking ignorance. Seriously, no clown such as you with such an abundance of stupidity could actually exist. If you do actually exist, I suspect your "wife" spends all day long drinking bottles of wine in hopes that she is passed out before you get home from work. I also suspect Ned Junior's hobbies include cake decorating, crocheting and avoiding his dad's advances.

Projecting
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Ned, is the U.S. Navy on your kook list?

Norfolk, Viriginia home of the world's largest naval base, is under threat of rising sea levels.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
Average Joe wrote:Seriously, part of the reason I think you're a sock puppet is because of all the conservatives I've encountered in my life most of them at least have two and three-quarters of a wit about them. You on the other hand are the poster child for dumb-ass, pig-fucking ignorance. Seriously, no clown such as you with such an abundance of stupidity could actually exist. If you do actually exist, I suspect your "wife" spends all day long drinking bottles of wine in hopes that she is passed out before you get home from work. I also suspect Ned Junior's hobbies include cake decorating, crocheting and avoiding his dad's advances.

Projecting

OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe I was burned by such a brilliant come back!! Such genius!!! How did I not see that coming!!!! This folks is the master mind of the modern conservative!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I WOULD EVENTUALLY BE SCHOOLED BY THE BRILLANCE THAT IS "NED". YOU SILLY LIBERALS HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:52 pm

OOPS...I think I hit a nerve.
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to National Politics & Government