MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Friday, December 26, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 37.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

Klimate Kooks Kaught

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: Klimate Kooks Kaught

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Average Joe wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:
Average Joe wrote:Seriously, part of the reason I think you're a sock puppet is because of all the conservatives I've encountered in my life most of them at least have two and three-quarters of a wit about them. You on the other hand are the poster child for dumb-ass, pig-fucking ignorance. Seriously, no clown such as you with such an abundance of stupidity could actually exist. If you do actually exist, I suspect your "wife" spends all day long drinking bottles of wine in hopes that she is passed out before you get home from work. I also suspect Ned Junior's hobbies include cake decorating, crocheting and avoiding his dad's advances.

Projecting

OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe I was burned by such a brilliant come back!! Such genius!!! How did I not see that coming!!!! This folks is the master mind of the modern conservative!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I WOULD EVENTUALLY BE SCHOOLED BY THE BRILLANCE THAT IS "NED". YOU SILLY LIBERALS HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Hysterical
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Ned, your wife called and she would like you to pick up a bottle of Jack Daniels on your way home so she can drink herself into a coma before you try to touch her tonight.
Last edited by Average Joe on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Average Joe wrote:Ned, your wife called and she would like you to pick up a bottle of Jack Daniels on your way home so she can drink herself into a coma before you try to touch her tonight. And your son would like it if you stopped at Joanne's fabrics and pick up some baby blue colored yarn for a new cozie he's knitting.

Flashback?
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:Flashback?

Fortunately I'm not part of the inbred thread that is your family tree so I don't have to live with such night terrors.
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Average Joe wrote:

Fortunately I'm not part of the inbred thread that is your family tree so I don't have to live with such night terrors.

Fascinating
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
Average Joe wrote:

Fascinating

Ignorant.
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Average Joe wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:Fascinating

Ignorant.

I could have sworn Joe tried to give me the impression that he didn't play with the Ned puppet. I'll have to go back and check.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 pm

In case you didn't notice, I have not abandoned my presumption that Ned is a sock puppet.
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Average Joe wrote:In case you didn't notice, I have not abandoned my presumption that Ned is a sock puppet.

Indeed I did notice. What surprises me is that I thought you said you didn't play with it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:36 pm

rabble wrote:
Average Joe wrote:In case you didn't notice, I have not abandoned my presumption that Ned is a sock puppet.

Indeed I did notice. What surprises me is that I thought you said you didn't play with it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

How is pointing out the absurd stupidity of the sock puppet "playing" with the sock puppet? I don't consider a bitch slap a tickle on the belly. But perhaps you and Ned do.
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Average Joe wrote:
rabble wrote:Indeed I did notice. What surprises me is that I thought you said you didn't play with it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

How is pointing out the absurd stupidity of the sock puppet "playing" with the sock puppet? I don't consider a bitch slap a tickle on the belly. But perhaps you and Ned do.

Some children like slapping their toys around. I never said it was a bad thing but if it means so much to you, fine. Bitch slapping the sock puppet is not playing with it. I wish the two of you much happy slapping.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Average Joe » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 am

:roll:
Average Joe
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wack wack » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:54 am

I really do feel sorry for Ned. To be so proud of one's own ignorance is pathetically sad.
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:36 am

Ned, since your pissing match seems over (at least for now), please respond to my post below that I bumped just for you.

Henry Vilas wrote:Ned, is the U.S. Navy on your kook list?

Norfolk, Viriginia home of the world's largest naval base, is under threat of rising sea levels.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 am

Ned's right man made global warming is all just a scam. I mean just follow the money.

Step 1: Get people to use less energy and pollute less.
Step 2:
Step 3: Profit!
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to National Politics & Government