MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Thursday, September 18, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 51.0° F  Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Convicted amp thief Andrew Uitz goes to state prison for 5 y

Music news, rumors, what you're listening to, how you're listening to it and whether it's all on the up-and-up.

Convicted amp thief Andrew Uitz goes to state prison for 5 y

Postby Bluehead » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:54 pm

For any of you that were ever robbed or taken advantage of by the system because you were a mere musician rather than a retail corporation ...I give you this sweet news. Everyones favorite public menace ( the judge actually called him this) has been put in state prison for 5 years..no chance of time off for good behavior, then 6 months of boot camp, followed by another 4 years of probation. random drug and alcohol tests to inforce the NO alcohol ban for all 9 years.. One year and three weeks after andrew uitz robbed our practice space in the hide house ( milwaukee) he gets his reward....bye bye....still think I was kidding punk! Enjoy your time in club fed...use it well....this all could have been avoided on a number of occasions. It took the judge 25 minutes to read his rap sheet since 2007...unreal, the judge doesn't give him much of a chance for rehabilitation... so for any of you that gave up your search for your stolen gear...this ones for you....peace
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Re: Convicted amp thief Andrew Uitz goes to state prison for

Postby allisonayres » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:25 pm

I personally know Andrew Uitz, and i can tell you half of that information is not true. Yes he stole amps.. but he went to return them and that is when he was arrested. His sentence is NOT 5 years. and he was never sentenced to any sort of boot camp. and i can guarantee his probation sentence was not even half the length you mentioned. Get your facts straight next time before you think your some big shot. thanks
allisonayres

Postby Bluehead » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 am

First of all allyson ayers, what was the sentence then?...I was there..I testified. when the boot camp (this is what the da called it) is added to the two charges it comes to 5 years..his probation will include weekly piss tests for drugs and alchohol, so if your a great friend of his you better make sure he does no partying when he gets out...years from now...for each failed piss test he will do a week in county lock up....help this friend of yours with action , not words....

second..I want to thank you for bringing this up so it will get LOTS more exposure to help inspire honest working musicians to realize you can track these junkies down with some patience and tenacity. SOME BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU AND ANDY'S OTHER FRIEND CAN KEEP THIS ON TOP OF THE THREAD....( HE CLAIMED IN A TEXT TO ME THAT HE ONLY HAD 2 FRIENDS LEFT. I IMAGINE THE OTHER FRIEND IS HIS ACCOMPLICE ( THAT WE CONTINUE TO TRACK DOWN)...

Now that we have your name (allyson Ayers) we may contact you thru the police to see what you know about the on going investigation to find his partner. He refused to give him up in court, but thats when he thought he would get probation. He may feel a little different about this now after being in two facilites (state prisons) ending up last time we looked in Portage.

if you were there ( being this great friend of Andrew Uitz) you may remember what the judge said after he cried like a baby instead of making his statement...."you are not likely to ever straighten up with out prison." I don't expect a christmas card from his dad (who by the way either lied to me or is the worst dad I ever encountered) who didn't put up a penny to keep him out of prison. He said this to me, of course he was lying, must be a family tradition, he was a coprorate salesman before he retired.

Some of our gear is still out there. and if you think this is over you better hang on...you just gave us a new lead,,,YOU. I guess he hangs with his peers. Help me keep this high profile for the sake of any musician that was robbed by junkies, and I hope you contest this too, cuz his layer tried to use his addiction as a defense...that's all they had......Thanks again...this almost was forgotten.
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Postby Bluehead » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

for any musicians that would like to see the full story I suggest you go to page 2 and read ANDREW UITZ GOES DOWN LIKE A CHEAP HOOKER. it makes even more sense now that he resides in the Portage correctional facility. Justice takes time and tenacity...but can be done. again , thanks allyson ayers for the reminder.
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Postby Bluehead » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 am

WOW your his sister.....I'm guessing his dad and your dad aren't the same person....your his sister...and his friend?....that being the case I would imagine you really do know his smarmey partner....thanks again for clarifying your brothers character. By the way let daddy know we know he stored the gear..from robbery to sale....you know your sweet bro even ripped off his own band members....how low can you go. we also have at least 6 more felonies thast the court is aware of we havent even leveled yet..That will happen if he gets early release. so bring it mrs spade.
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Postby Bluehead » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 pm

[quote="allisonayres"]I personally know Andrew Uitz, and i can tell you half of that information is not true. Yes he stole amps.. but he went to return them and that is when he was arrested.

Allison Ayers Spade....he returned them because he wasn't given any choice when the owners of that gear (not mine by the way , this was the third robbery he did after our gear>) called him and gave him no choice!!!!Get your facts correct sister. I'm told but don't know for sure that daddys money got him off the first time we caught him red handed. He claimed to the end that he didn't steal it..Good to know a family member did have the real info... again thank you.
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Postby Fat.The.Gangster » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Bluehead wrote: Justice takes time and tenacity...but can be done, blah, blah, blah

Axe = Ground. Time to move on.
Fat.The.Gangster
Forum Addict

Postby Bluehead » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 am

Hey Fat....Axe will be ground when the rest of my gear is found or the scum junkie that partnered with Andrew is tracked down.. Are you the fat ass lawyer that had his ass handed to him in court when they were sure they would get probation? It was a beautiful day...It's over when I say its over...blah blah blah....crawl back in your hole.
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Postby scratch » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 pm

You seem to enjoy posting responses to your own posts. How Blaska-esque. Any thoughts about running for local office?

Posted from my hole, so no crawling advice needed. But have at it.
scratch
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bluehead » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 am

Gee Itchey, Didn't know there was a rule about posts...I was getting the facts out there on an issue that affect musicians all the time. I want other musicians to know there is hope of getting stolen instruments (the tools of our trade ) returned after a robbery. Don't depend on the police to help...too busy to help....these junkies are as dumb as the gov and they are easy to trap...
...so thanks for keeping this post on the top of the forum....stop your needless barking and go lay down next to your bowl...(is dog catcher an elected office?)
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Postby jman111 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 am

/unrelated/

Haven't seen you at Knuckle Down recently, T.
What gives?
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bluehead » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Moved on. Too much other work on my plate right now. Feast or famine as they say..
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Postby jman111 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 am

Good to hear.
Best of luck with all.
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Rhode71 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Funny story you tell. I never knew Drew before this incident. In fact I met him @ Columbia Correctional Institution where he was housed temporarily, he was my cell mate. I can say this, I read your court transcript and it sounded like you were a bitch. In fact everyone read it and came up with the same conclusion, your a bitch. So go wipe your irritated vagina and have mommy buy you new gear bitch.

Fact: He was an addict. He was also returning your shit. Are we to treat addicts as career criminals? I think not.

Drew is one of the smartest kids I know. Made a stupid decision yes but to assassinate him behind his back makes you look like a giant douche. One thing to remember, he has a release date you turd.
Rhode71

Postby Bluehead » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Andrew Uitz release date: June 11th 2015

anything else you want to know Drew's room-mate?

One of the smartest kids I know? wow Rhode, not a Rhodes scholar are you? Everyone said I'm a bitch...geez Rhode, don't hit me with your purse...all the kids in the prison yard don't like me?

If your last comment was intended to intimidate me by the way...chant this one Ms.Rhode, the concerned room-mate...All together now ................................
"Concealed carry/ stand your ground"....once again..

I'm sure andy or drewey or Andrew or anji, or what ever alias he is going by now will appreciate your getting this all straightened out for him..Convicted felons never lie by the way so your post is so believable.
...and thanks for pointing out he has a new alias going now.. Now when employers are looking him up after the 2015 release they will have another alias to look up. He will thank you as do I.

The department of corrections will be notified about this post of yours...That last line is real scary there rhode...Maybe they won't think so but they want anything like this for his ongoing file.

again it is 6/11/15...are ya goin to the release party?

..by the way your room-mate is something of a celeb in the punk scene..there is a song out there you can buy by goggling his real name.. and last time I checked it was Andrew Uitz....its called "Andrew Uitz *ucking thief"....great lyrics..you should buy it for him for xmas. They are Former victims also.
.so when you say

"one thing to remember, he has a release date you turd"' just chant along with us. "concealed carry/ stand your ground" and oh yeah, it is US..It was a bonding experience for many of us left holding the bag for this junkies crimes.
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Next

Return to General Music