MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Saturday, August 30, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 69.0° F  Partly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Poll: Women Voters Flocking To Obama

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: Poll: Women Voters Flocking To Obama

Postby rabble » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 am

Okay, I know that last one is supposed to be insulting to somebody. Can anyone explain it for me? All I see is somebody going Oh wow that's the fuckin PRESIDENT!
rabble
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 6116
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: Poll: Women Voters Flocking To Obama

Postby nutria » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 am

rabble wrote:Okay, I know that last one is supposed to be insulting to somebody. Can anyone explain it for me? All I see is somebody going Oh wow that's the fuckin PRESIDENT!


Ned is just schooling all of us again -- he gave us a pic taken a few days ago of a woman literally flocking to Obama. Because she's going to vote Republican. Check. And. Mate.
nutria
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:53 am

Re: Poll: Women Voters Flocking To Obama

Postby pjbogart » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 am

I think Ned's losing it. His pictorial response to "women voters flocking to Obama" has been a picture of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, an old photo of Al Franken in a comedy skit and a college girl who's clearly quite excited to meet the President. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from that.

Perhaps we need to produce our own right-wing propaganda because it's clear that our resident right-wingers are sleeping on the job.

Image

Image

Image
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 6137
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:57 pm

Re: Poll: Women Voters Flocking To Obama

Postby nutria » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 am

pjbogart wrote:I think Ned's losing it. His pictorial response to "women voters flocking to Obama" has been a picture of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, an old photo of Al Franken in a comedy skit and a college girl who's clearly quite excited to meet the President. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from that.


Here's what you're supposed to take from that: we need private school vouchers. And Freedom.
nutria
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:53 am

Re: Poll: Women Voters Flocking To Obama

Postby Ned Flanders » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:42 am

nutria wrote:
pjbogart wrote:I think Ned's losing it. His pictorial response to "women voters flocking to Obama" has been a picture of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, an old photo of Al Franken in a comedy skit and a college girl who's clearly quite excited to meet the President. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from that.


Here's what you're supposed to take from that: we need private school vouchers. And Freedom.

Now c'mon. We all know that "freedom" is just a code word for hating "brown" people.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 13259
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm

Re: Poll: Women Voters Flocking To Obama

Postby Huckleby » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:47 am

nah, freedom's just another name for nothing left to lose
Huckleby
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 6463
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:12 pm
Location: parents' basement

Re: Poll: Women Voters Flocking To Obama

Postby fisticuffs » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:49 am

nah, freedom's just another name for nothing left to lose


Freedom isn't free. No there's a hefty fucking fee. And if you don't pay your buck o five who will?
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 7795
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: Slightly outside of Madison

Previous

Return to National Politics & Government

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

moviesmusiceats
Select a Movie
Select a Theater


commentsViewedForum
  ISTHMUS FLICKR

Promotions Contact us Privacy Policy Jobs Newsletters RSS
Collapse Photo Bar