MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Thursday, October 23, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 50.0° F  Light Rain Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Henry Vilas » Sat May 05, 2012 7:11 pm

D-Man, are you that angry when you walk around in public with your little buddy?
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 19996
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Detritus » Sat May 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Dangerousman wrote:I don't work for that other dull tool, and the two of you together don't make a sharp one. I write according my my schedule, not his. So blow (verb) it out your ass, (noun) Fool.

My, my, so sensitive to suggestions of cowardice. You know, D-man, there are some things a gun can't compensate for. Things that are too short, for example.

Your temper, I mean.
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Bland » Sat May 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Bland wrote:WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO FUCKING ANSWER MY QUESTION?


It's such a simple question too...
Bland
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Dangerousman » Sun May 06, 2012 1:57 am

Hey, here's a clue guys (and heaven knows you need a lot of them):

I don't call you "dumb fucks" because I'm angry, I call you "dumb fucks" because you're dumb fucks.
Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Bland » Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 am

Do you refuse to answer my question because you're angry? Or because you're a dumb fuck?
Bland
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Dangerousman » Sun May 06, 2012 9:25 am

Bland wrote:Do you refuse to answer my question because you're angry? Or because you're a dumb fuck?


I'm withholding my response for as long as I want because I'm amused how angry it's making you. So now I can laugh at that along with your dumbfuckery.
Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Henry Vilas » Sun May 06, 2012 10:11 am

Spamming your own thread with troll-foolery.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 19996
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Bland » Sun May 06, 2012 10:38 am

Dangerousman wrote:I'm withholding my response for as long as I want because I'm amused how angry it's making you.
Don't let the all-caps fool ya, I don't actually get angry about little men waving their tiny penises around on the Internet. And we both know your only "withholding" a response because you cannot provide any evidence for your initial claim.
Bland
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby wack wack » Sun May 06, 2012 10:48 am

Dangerousman wrote:Hey, here's a clue guys (and heaven knows you need a lot of them):

I don't call you "dumb fucks" because I'm angry, I call you "dumb fucks" because you're dumb fucks.


Clue? Here's the ANSWER: you argue like a fourteen year old. Which is appropriate, as I have yet to meet a gun nut who isn't severely arrested in terms of emotional development. And without question, you qualify as a gun nut. Your belief in your intellectual "ability" is comical. Regarding your previous comments about your years of philosophical study, either you're a fucking liar or you need to sue the institution that sold you the paper. You got ripped off. There is absolutely NO method to your madness, let alone a philosophical one.

Wanna help gun rights? Keep your hands off the keys and your mouth shut. You are a discredit to the movement. You are the "Go Home MORAN" goof at the tea party rally. You are the stoned-out hippie at the Harvest fest. You are the jackass with the aborted fetus poster in front of Planned Parenthood. You are Fred Phelps at a military funeral. You are the encapsulation of all that is wrong with what you hope others will believe in.

Happy Sunday!
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 3157
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:32 pm

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Bland » Sun May 06, 2012 10:51 am

http://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2010/08/30-0

Since May 2007, concealed handgun permit holders have killed at least 189 individuals--including nine law enforcement officers--in 26 states. Of the 114 incidents that resulted in the deaths, in more than half (63 incidents) the concealed handgun permit holder has already been convicted, committed suicide after the shooting, or was killed in the incident. Of the 51 cases still pending, the vast majority (44) of concealed handgun permit holders have been charged with criminal homicide, two were deemed incompetent to stand trial, two incidents were unintentional shootings, and three incidents are still under investigation. Of the 114 incidents, 16 were mass shootings where concealed handgun permit holders claimed the lives of 65 victims.


Article from 2010..... I wonder how much higher the tally is 2 years later?
Bland
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Dangerousman » Sun May 06, 2012 11:00 am

Henry Vilas wrote:Spamming your own thread with troll-foolery.


Typical biased nonsense from you. Do you work hard to come up with your crap yet you do it to satisfy your masochistic tendencies? Or does it just come easy? Mommy didn't love you enough? You saw daddy naked and felt inadequate? The other kids teased you on the playground? Sister caught you jerking off? The doctor can't explain why the blue pills aren't working? Ahh... maybe we're on to something now. What is it? Explain the pathology. No wait, you're not insightful enough to do that.

You claim to have been a history teacher. Were you this a boring as a teacher too? I suspect you were-- and I hope most of your students slept during class. I shudder to think how many fucked-up irrational minds you helped contribute to society.

You don't like guns, we get it. You don't like people who have guns. We get it. 49 states with concealed carry and the last one will fall. Open carry increasing in various states. Castle laws getting adopted in an increasing number of states. Gun sales are brisk. It must be tough to be on the losing end all the time and have nothing going for you but your onanistic time on the computer.
Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Dangerousman » Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 am

Bland, if I argue like a 14-year old that still gives me at least a 7-9 year advantage over you.
Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Bland » Sun May 06, 2012 11:29 am

Dangerousman wrote:Bland, if I argue like a 14-year old that still gives me at least a 7-9 year advantage over you.
At least I'm old enough to know who I'm arguing with. You might wanna check the byline on that post you're referring to, Sparky.
Bland
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Armed Citizens Defending With Guns

Postby Henry Vilas » Sun May 06, 2012 11:38 am

D-Man, your last reply to me is just a bunch of silly name calling. When you resort to that, you lose the argument.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 19996
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all

Previous

Return to Headlines

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

moviesmusiceats
Select a Movie
Select a Theater


commentsViewedForum
  ISTHMUS FLICKR
Created with flickr badge.

Promotions Contact us Privacy Policy Jobs Newsletters RSS
Collapse Photo Bar