MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Friday, November 28, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 28.0° F  Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Ride the Drive-Downtown- Sunday, June 3, 10a.m. – 3p.m.

Badgers, Packers, Mallards. Paddling, running, golfing. And bikes!

Postby Beaver » Sat May 26, 2012 8:43 am

If it's hot and sunny I won't want to be downtown biking in this. Otherwise, this could be fun.

http://www.cityofmadison.com/parks/ridethedrive/
The City of Madison and Madison Parks are pleased to bring Ride the Drive, presented by Trek, back for its fourth year! We will be hosting two events this year: Ride the Drive-Downtown on June 3, 10am-3pm and Ride the Drive- Northside, August 12, 10am-3pm.

Ride the Drive is a community event that turns Madison’s signature streets into a public promenade that is open to bikers, walkers, rollerbladers, and those out to share in the experience and fun atmosphere. These popular events have drawn over 20,000 families, friends, and recreation enthusiasts each. The free event draws thousands of people to ride, walk and skate on the route, enjoy live music, food, and participate in various activities, and fun stopping points along the way.
Beaver
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Ride the Drive-Downtown- Sunday, June 3, 10a.m. – 3p.m.

Postby rabble » Sat May 26, 2012 5:59 pm

I regret that, mostly due to not knowing when this year's ride the drive would happen, I committed to something else that day and for the first year since they started it, I won't be there.

Oh, well. I supposed I don't really have a perfect attendance record since I skipped the one with Lance in it.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Sports, Recreation & Biking