MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Friday, October 31, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 31.0° F  A Few Clouds
Collapse Photo Bar

Another Female Teacher Bangin' Her Student

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.

Another Female Teacher Bangin' Her Student

Postby Remember_Me » Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Seems like this never used to happen and now we hear about it pretty frequently. Is it happening more or do we just simply have more access to more news?

Detectives began investigating Kacy Christine Wilson in October when they learned she was possibly having a relationship with a 16-year-old, police said.

The teenager initially denied the relationship and detectives attempted to interview Wilson, but she resigned and moved to Colorado. The case was inactivated due to lack of evidence.

Last month, the teenager told school officials about his relationship with 28-year-old Wilson, police said. The teen spoke with detectives and also provided investigators with inappropriate photos Wilson recently sent him.

Read More...
Remember_Me
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Another Female Teacher Bangin' Her Student

Postby narcoleptish » Fri May 04, 2012 5:32 pm

I wouldn't really call that photo "inappropriate". I guess that could be her bra showing and she's bordering on a fivehead, but overall a very attractive lady.
narcoleptish
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Walter » Sat May 05, 2012 1:59 am

The best incentive to stay in school ever.
Walter
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Sat May 05, 2012 8:55 am

Reminds me of the South Park episode about this. "Luckiest boy ever".

Season 10 Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Kyle tries to report the teacher/student affair to the police, but when they find out which teacher is involved, all they can say is, "Nice."

http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Miss_Te ... angs_a_Boy
Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Francis Di Domizio » Sat May 05, 2012 10:05 am

narcoleptish wrote:I wouldn't really call that photo "inappropriate". I guess that could be her bra showing and she's bordering on a fivehead, but overall a very attractive lady.

If you are referring to the pic in the OP, I'm pretty sure that's not the photo she sent her former student, since it looks like a school photo and was in the news article. I'd assume any inappropriate pics would not be shared with the public.
Francis Di Domizio
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Lily » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:36 am

Why is it when the student is female and the teacher is male there seems to be more anger for sexual misbehavior? Okay, I understand that sex for many young males is a goal but with a teacher? There is something seriously wrong if teachers can prey on the student base. Doesn't matter what gender the teacher is or what gender they prefer--it's just WRONG on any level.
Lily
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Remember_Me » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Lily wrote:Okay, I understand that sex for many young males is a goal but with a teacher?

Yes.
Remember_Me
Forum God/Goddess

Postby scratch » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:29 am

Remember_Me wrote:
Lily wrote:Okay, I understand that sex for many young males is a goal but with a teacher?

Yes.

Jealous.
scratch
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Remember_Me » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:06 pm

scratch wrote:
Remember_Me wrote:

Yes.

Jealous.

Yes.
Remember_Me
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:04 pm

She is married with two children. What a shame.

http://www.kmov.com/home/Teacher-charge ... html?can=n

"FORT WORTH – A North Texas teacher now faces criminal charges after police say she had a months-long affair with one of her students. Fort Worth police officers arrested Rachelle Heenan, 34, at her Haslet home Thursday afternoon. She’s accused of having an improper relationship with an 18-year-old male student at her school, Hollenstein Career and Technology Center."
Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby npler » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Shorty wrote:She is married with two children. What a shame.

http://www.kmov.com/home/Teacher-charge ... html?can=n

"FORT WORTH – A North Texas teacher now faces criminal charges after police say she had a months-long affair with one of her students. Fort Worth police officers arrested Rachelle Heenan, 34, at her Haslet home Thursday afternoon. She’s accused of having an improper relationship with an 18-year-old male student at her school, Hollenstein Career and Technology Center."

18? What's the age of consent down there, then? People can marry their cousins down there, can they not?
npler
Forum Addict

Postby npler » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Francis Di Domizio wrote:
narcoleptish wrote:I wouldn't really call that photo "inappropriate". I guess that could be her bra showing and she's bordering on a fivehead, but overall a very attractive lady.

If you are referring to the pic in the OP, I'm pretty sure that's not the photo she sent her former student, since it looks like a school photo and was in the news article. I'd assume any inappropriate pics would not be shared with the public.

What kind of investigative journalism is that?
npler
Forum Addict

Postby evansvillehousewife » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 am

It's either a modesty panel or a camisole top. That's not a bra.

I think one of the reasons this is making the news is that people are actually taking this type of thing seriously. Whereas before it was wink-wink-nudge-nudge, now all sexual contact with kids under 18 is investigated.

Those that nudge each other and whisper about being jealous may want to consider the precedence that is set when any authority figure is allowed to get away with this type of thing. You may say you would be OK if your son got away with bangin' teach, but what if he was being exploited to do this against threats of grade deflation? Here you've set an expectation of your kids getting into college and it gets screwed up because of some horndog's self-interests. Or the images get sold on the net, and happen to surface a few years later when your college grad is looking for a job.

It needs to be taken seriously for many reasons. Equality for the sexes is a reason oft mentioned(and it is not paltry) but in today's world, where nothing is erased and bad behavior often has a permanent record, it may be the least of worries.
evansvillehousewife
Forum God/Goddess

Postby scratch » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 am

evansvillehousewife wrote:now all sexual contact with kids under 18 is investigated.

The article said the student was 18, which, depending on the media outlet involved, may or may not be true, but if we're going to lecture each other about propriety it's nice to get the numbers right.

In the main I agree with evansvillehousewife that this sort of thing must be taken seriously, certainly more seriously than it has been in the past, but when the "kid" is 18 and therefore old enough to volunteer for the armed forces, vote, and indulge in many other "adult" activities, it calls into question whether this case was one that the local minions of justice needed to pursue.

All that being said, I suspect the student may have been under 18 when some or all of the offenses occured, but that's not what the news blurb said.
scratch
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:45 am

scratch wrote:In the main I agree with evansvillehousewife that this sort of thing must be taken seriously, certainly more seriously than it has been in the past, but when the "kid" is 18 and therefore old enough to volunteer for the armed forces, vote, and indulge in many other "adult" activities, it calls into question whether this case was one that the local minions of justice needed to pursue.

No. What makes it wrong in this case is not the age of the student, but the difference in power between the teacher and the student. This is similar to a boss starting up a relationship with a subordinate--the only way it can be allowed is if the subordinate or the boss is moved within the organization so that there can be no question of coercion, whether current ("sleep with me or you're fired") or sometime down the road ("dump me and you're fired"). If the teacher is not in a position to affect the student's academic career, then the relationship is OK (as long as it is consensual), but even then most institutions demand that she report it to her superiors (or to HR) so that someone can keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't turn into something coercive or exploitative.
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Next

Return to Headlines