MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Saturday, December 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 30.0° F  Light Snow
Collapse Photo Bar

Ron Roenicke needs to be fired into the sun

Badgers, Packers, Mallards. Paddling, running, golfing. And bikes!

Ron Roenicke needs to be fired into the sun

Postby minicat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Seriously. A garden slug could manage the bullpen better than he has. Not since Ned Yost has a manager done such a ridiculous job of running out absolutely the wrong pitcher at exactly the wrong moment, in an alternating pattern with leaving in a pitcher about four batters too long. What an idiot.
minicat
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Ron Roenicke needs to be fired into the sun

Postby seemunkyz » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:52 pm

It's not his fault that EVERY guy he throws out there ends up with an ERA of a million. At this point I don't think there is a single guy in the bullpen he could trust. Doug Melvin keeps braggin about all of these great pitching prospects, yet continues to let our overpaid bullpen lose games. If we call up all these guys and still keep losing games, then I'll give you Roenke, but for now I think there is more to it than him putting in the wrong guy. Especially because last year I can't think of a single instance until the playoffs that I thought he made a bad move. I mean, if you can't trust Axford and K-Rod with a lead, who can you trust?
seemunkyz

Postby seemunkyz » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:54 pm

minicat wrote:Seriously. A garden slug could manage the bullpen better than he has. Not since Ned Yost has a manager done such a ridiculous job of running out absolutely the wrong pitcher at exactly the wrong moment, in an alternating pattern with leaving in a pitcher about four batters too long. What an idiot.

Also, I love when coaches are "Idiots" because they lost a ballgame. I'd like to see you do better.
seemunkyz

Postby minicat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Pay me a few million and I will.
minicat
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Sports, Recreation & Biking