MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 51.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

What happened to pubic hair?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby Bwis53 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:26 pm

My goodness! I just can't believe all you weirdos!

I do remember reading about this phenomenon in some fashion magazine. Apparently some like the prepubescent illusion of the shave or wax. And of course it can be part of fun and games...

Geez! How about a little baby shampoo and conditioner? I once
overheard my husband bragging to his brother about that.

Personally I think most hair is sexy. It's a primordial kinda thing.
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 6361
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:39 pm
Location: Bay Creek

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby rrnate » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:46 pm

ilikebeans wrote:Image


See? That chicken looks great.
rrnate
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 3661
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2002 6:33 pm
Location: Madison's Corporate Underbelly

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby fennel » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/fashion/15skin.html

How is it they notice Julia's free-range armpit before they notice that surreal layer of plasic explosives adhering to her cheeks?

Still, I bet she cleans up well, as they say.
fennel
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 3172
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:24 pm
Location: Inside the Green Zone, Madison

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby acereraser » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 pm

How did this not get here in the first go 'round?

Image
acereraser
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 8:42 pm

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 am

This thread is making me thirsty!
Image
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 13272
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby O.J. » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:41 pm

feh23 wrote:Seriously. There seems to be a definite disdain for pubic hair.


Not in South Bend.

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/artic ... 1%7C172565
O.J.
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2988
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:13 am

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby gozer » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:33 pm

feh23 wrote:Seriously. There seems to be a definite disdain for pubic hair.


yes there is, and with good reason, especially if u like to eat pussy and/or suck cock. it makes everything else feel better too and i suppose it is true that it can make your blue-veined custard chucker look bigger, if that is something that u feel u must change. maybe lots of folks do, i cannot be sure.

also the allegation that large percentages women from various other countries and regions refuse to shave axillary hair is nought but an urban legend and/or far-right-wing propaganda. i suspect someone working for woodrow wilson got that one started...
gozer
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:35 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby Remember_Me » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:24 pm

feh23 wrote:
What happened to pubic hair?


I think he stopped posting back in '07.
Remember_Me
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: About town.

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby Vinnie P » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:47 pm

gozer wrote:
feh23 wrote:Seriously. There seems to be a definite disdain for pubic hair.


yes there is, and with good reason, especially if u like to eat pussy and/or suck cock. it makes everything else feel better too ...


I LOVE to eat pussy, and I like it better with some hair on it!
Vinnie P
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 am

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby gozer » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Vinnie P wrote:
gozer wrote:
feh23 wrote:Seriously. There seems to be a definite disdain for pubic hair.


yes there is, and with good reason, especially if u like to eat pussy and/or suck cock. it makes everything else feel better too ...


I LOVE to eat pussy, and I like it better with some hair on it!


hair pie regular or hair pie light?

a way for all people who eat pussy to be even more effective is to slide in yer tower of power or an analogue or start scissoring right away before the orgasm subsides -- more stimulation for both parties
gozer
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:35 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby cattyrood » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:13 am

What do you call a Roman with a hair caught in his teeth?







A gladiator
cattyrood
Senior Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:48 am
Location: Near East Side

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby gozer » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 am

cattyrood wrote:What do you call a Roman with a hair caught in his teeth?


there was a version of that joke which was going around in south tyrol in the 1920s to which the answer was, and this is a direct translation, not my words, "a guinea cock sucker"

A gladiator


i actually like that one much better.
gozer
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:35 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby MadMind75 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 am

What happened to public hair? THIS!!!
MadMind75
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Remind me not to ask this babe out....

Physician: End The ‘War On Pubic Hair’

BELLINGHAM, Wash. (CBS Seattle) — One doctor is calling for the end to the “war on pubic hair.”

Family physician Emily Gibson made headlines recently for her public assertion that modern women should shy away from the practice of bikini waxing – which she referred to as the “war on pubic hair” – as the practice increases risk of various infections.

“The amount of time, energy, money and emotion both genders spend on abolishing hair from their genitals is astronomical,” said Gibson in an article on KevinMD.com. “The genital hair removal industry, including medical professionals who advertise their specialty services to those seeking the ‘clean and bare’ look, is exponentially growing.”

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2012/08/15/ ... ubic-hair/
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 13272
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm

Re: What happened to pubic hair?

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 am

Xiao Mao wrote:You are an odorous chunk of crap, Ned. Please get very old and incontinent soon. I've no doubt you're well on your way, "babe".

Ned Flanders wrote:Remind me not to ask this babe out....

Physician: End The ‘War On Pubic Hair’

BELLINGHAM, Wash. (CBS Seattle) — One doctor is calling for the end to the “war on pubic hair.”

Family physician Emily Gibson made headlines recently for her public assertion that modern women should shy away from the practice of bikini waxing – which she referred to as the “war on pubic hair” – as the practice increases risk of various infections.

“The amount of time, energy, money and emotion both genders spend on abolishing hair from their genitals is astronomical,” said Gibson in an article on KevinMD.com. “The genital hair removal industry, including medical professionals who advertise their specialty services to those seeking the ‘clean and bare’ look, is exponentially growing.”

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2012/08/15/ ... ubic-hair/

Keep talkin' dirty hon. I'm almost there....
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 13272
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Catch All

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

moviesmusiceats
Select a Movie
Select a Theater


commentsViewedForum
  ISTHMUS FLICKR

Promotions Contact us Privacy Policy Jobs Newsletters RSS
Collapse Photo Bar