MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Saturday, November 29, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 27.0° F  Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Suzy Favor Hamilton, Las Vegas Call-Girl

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.

Re: Suzy Favor Hamilton, Las Vegas Call-Girl

Postby Remember_Me » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:00 pm

KidCapitol wrote:Nothing but a goddamn WHORE.

Olympians have been whoring themselves and their bodies for our enjoyment their whole life.

At least she was getting paid well and hopefully enjoying herself.

Plus she's a grownup and it's a victimless "crime".

More power to her.
Remember_Me
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Stu Levitan wrote:Meade, please cite one instance in which I posted someone's name or home address. Thanks.

There was the time you posted the connection between the name Ann Althouse and the city's evaluation of our home. Very creepy considering you are a city official. So there is "someone's name".

If you didn't link to the page at the city's website with our home address, I beg your pardon for suggesting that you did.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Mad Howler » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Meade wrote:
Stu Levitan wrote:Meade, please cite one instance in which I posted someone's name or home address. Thanks.

There was the time you posted the connection between the name Ann Althouse and the city's evaluation of our home. Very creepy considering you are a city official. So there is "someone's name".

If you didn't link to the page at the city's website with our home address, I beg your pardon for suggesting that you did.

Ah, I think that was me. It was a link to the city assessors site. I believe I was responding to some comment about Mr. Levitan
Lurking around city hall gathering info when he merely stated an assessed value of your abode. My point was that anyone who has read your posts over the last bit (like me) understands the connection to the sir name listed, so it was a very easy digital thing nowadays. My point was to address an odd comment, not to creep you out.
Mad Howler
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Given that using one's real name on this board is optional, I think complaining when someone plugs that name into a public database is disingenuous.
snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 pm

snoqueen wrote:Given that using one's real name on this board is optional, I think complaining when someone plugs that name into a public database is disingenuous.

I can easily see how you might think that way, Ms., uh, Queen.

But thanks. This gives me the opportunity to publicly state how much I admire Stu's courage and, dare I say, ingenuousness in the way he chooses to use his...real name.

Oh, and Mr. Howler: thanks for clearing that up. I appreciate it.

From my house (searchable in public databases) to yours (maybe not as searchable but still, I hope, safe and warm), Merry Christmas and best wishes in the new year to everyone at TDPF and Isthmus - friend, foe, and foron.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Mean Scenester » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Wait ... did Meade just compare himself to a high-priced prostitute?

No believe it, folks. I have it on good authority that Meade's going rate is strictly bargain basement.
Mean Scenester
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Mad Howler » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:30 am

Ya know, merry Christmas, happy whatever to all of you as well. I am hoping that the Mayans were right about their clock and this being the beginning of a new cycle. I am also hoping for this thread to wane. From where I come from this person is legend and, whether or not this matters to you, is still a person who will need to deal with these decisions. This was very stunning news.

MH
Mad Howler
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:25 am

snoqueen wrote:Given that using one's real name on this board is optional, I think complaining when someone plugs that name into a public database is disingenuous.

Could be. It's definitely creepier than posting Brett Hulsey's phone number which comes up a ton of times in a google search of...wait for it..."Brett Hulsey phone number". And two prominent forons had coniptions over that...disingenuous is what I thought at the time too.

I do think Suzy may have pissed in $403,900's cheerios at some point in the past....
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:28 am

Mean Scenester wrote:Wait ... did Meade just compare himself to a high-priced prostitute?

No believe it, folks. I have it on good authority that Meade's going rate is strictly bargain basement.

Meade would make an excellent gigolo. An American Gigolo.

The man would do the deed and then fix the kitchen faucet, walk the dogs, whatever. And then he would go away. He is every woman's dream.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:04 am

Thanks, bdog. I think. But seriously, marriage is an economic transaction. Prostitution is an economic transaction. Being a lawyer or an entertainer or a politician or a commissioner all involve economic transactions. Most of us engage in one or more. Suzy Favor Hamilton has apparently engaged in more. So what?

Why, except to bluenoses like Stu, would that be "bizarre"?
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Neade » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:53 pm

meame.jpg
meame.jpg (32.23 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Neade

Postby bdog » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:52 pm

For the record, Blaska would not make a good Gigolo, American or otherwise.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Meade wrote:Thanks, bdog. I think. But seriously, marriage is an economic transaction. Prostitution is an economic transaction. Being a lawyer or an entertainer or a politician or a commissioner all involve economic transactions. Most of us engage in one or more. Suzy Favor Hamilton has apparently engaged in more. So what?

Why, except to bluenoses like Stu, would that be "bizarre"?

Much like Kate Hepburn in her day, men like Stu are intimidated by women like Suzy who see what they want and then go out and get it.

I am impressed by her audacity.

au·dac·i·ty  (ô-ds-t)
n. pl. au·dac·i·ties
1. Fearless daring; intrepidity.
2. Bold or insolent heedlessness of restraints, as of those imposed by prudence, propriety, or convention.
3. An act or instance of intrepidity or insolent heedlessness
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stu Levitan » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:39 am

Meade wrote: But seriously, marriage is an economic transaction. Prostitution is an economic transaction.

How sad that you equate marriage with prostitution. Does your wife know?
Stu Levitan
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:56 am

Drunk post alert!!!

Oh, fuck. Seriously? What the fuck?
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to Headlines