MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Skating at Olbrich
Friday, December 19, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 25.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Suzy Favor Hamilton, Las Vegas Call-Girl

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.

Re: Suzy Favor Hamilton, Las Vegas Call-Girl

Postby Broadsheet » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:17 pm

I guess you could say Suzy sold her Favors for 60 Hamiltons.
Broadsheet
Forum Addict

Postby bdog » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:26 pm

I see Henry contributes absolutely nada to the thread as usual.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Meade wrote:John Henry, what is your take on Stu's apparent need to slut-shame Suzy Favor Hamilton? Shall we do a compare and contrast of Rush Limbaugh and Stu Levitan? They are both radio personalities, you know.

And what do you think of Stu's confusion of urine idioms - "golden showers" with "piss in one's Cheerios"? For a smart guy, Stu sure can be dim, right?

It is always OK when progressives do this. They have God on their side and all that. ("Gott mit uns"). Some sort of god, anyway. Perhaps Gaia.

That is why it is OK for Harry Reid to sneak into the NDAA, after the House and Senate had taken it out, the provision for indefinite detention of Americans with no court hearing or anything. (Let me know if you want to hear the C-Span clip where he did this)

Or where it is OK to try to ban speech that disagrees with them.

Or to murder Americans without trial (Awlaki and son, for example)

Or Stu's most recent example.

I have no idea what to make of Stu's apparent fascination with piss.
Perhaps this is how he get off? NTTATWWT. What he and a consenting partner want to do in the privacy of their own bedroom or bathroom is not my concern. Not very sanitary, though.

Not only is it not my concern, I would just rather not even think about it. Kind of gross.

BTW: With the various comments about Stu, I figured I should do a search to see what is true and what is false. He turns up quite frequently. His house info was about the third or 4th thing that showed up, since we were talking about this. I found it interesting that he says he attended "The Gunnery". I believe him.

Never heard of this before but sounded interesting. Perhaps some sort of paramilitary school. Sadly it turns out to be a high school. Really, what grown man lists their high school on a profile? In this case it is a pretty hoity toity private boarding school. Current fees in the $45,000 per year range.

Stu, you never told us you were a 1 percenter.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Meade wrote:Also, I want to announce that I am available as a motivational speaker to address groups or individuals looking for motivation and technique in standing up to bluenose Progressive bullies like Stu.

My fee is 600 dollars per hour.

$600?

Perhaps I am in the wrong line of work. That is even more than than I am getting for my changeover practice.

Need a partner?

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:10 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:Seems to me that with 60+ years snorfling at the public trough, we know who the whores in the Levitan household are.

No Idea nor do I care who is the whore in their marriage.

Stay classy, Stu.

John Henry

Just out of curiosity, "John," how did you calculate 60+ years from your perch in Puerto Rico? Or is that the hand up your butt talking?
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Detritus wrote:
johnfajardohenry wrote:Seems to me that with 60+ years snorfling at the public trough, we know who the whores in the Levitan household are.

No Idea nor do I care who is the whore in their marriage.

Stay classy, Stu.

John Henry

Just out of curiosity, "John," how did you calculate 60+ years from your perch in Puerto Rico? Or is that the hand up your butt talking?

Ms Levitan has been in politics since 1983. That's 29 years. According to her Wikipedia page.

Stu has been "a mainstay of Madison media and government since 1975" according to his UW Press profile.

29 + 37 = more than 60

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:39 pm

And your point is...?

(I'm not talking about the one at the top of your head.)
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:And your point is...?

Detritus asked a question and I answered it. I figured that she may not be familiar with this new search thingy.

You still owe me an answer, Henry. When can I expect that?

Yes, I know that whether your wife has been snorfling at the public trough and for how long is none of my business and is a pretty classless question.

On the other hand, you are the one who brought it up, asking about my wife. I answered you so I figure you owe me an answer.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Why do I owe you an answer? You're the one who berated Stu and his spouse for feeding off the "public trough" and you are a hypocrite for doing so.

But the bigger question is what does your inquiry about Stu and spouse's income sources have to do with this topic?
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stu Levitan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Meade wrote:Shall we do a compare and contrast of Rush Limbaugh and Stu Levitan? They are both radio personalities, you know.

Wow, you're right -- me and Rush, we're just alike. Good point.
To show my appreciation for bringing this to my attention, I'll be discussing your theories of marriage and prostitution tomorrow, 10-11, when I fill in for Mitch Henck on Outside the Box. "In our next hour, why does Ann Althouse's husband equate marriage with prostitution? But first, these important messages ..." Feel free to call in and join the conversation, Larry. 321-1310.
Stu Levitan
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:38 pm

"In our next hour why does Terese Berceau's (husband?) think strong women are 'really offensive'? Hope you can join us."
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:33 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:
Henry Vilas wrote:And your point is...?

Detritus asked a question and I answered it. I figured that she may not be familiar with this new search thingy.

O, I can haz gender now?
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:Why do I owe you an answer? You're the one who berated Stu and his spouse for feeding off the "public trough" and you are a hypocrite for doing so.

But the bigger question is what does your inquiry about Stu and spouse's income sources have to do with this topic?

Stu was the one who brought up the subject of whores in marital relationships.

Not particularly classy on his part but I figured as long as he wanted it on the table, we might look at who the whore was in his household. Turns out to be both.

As for you oweing me an answer, I have no way to compel you. However, after asking for an answer on my wife, it is pretty slimy to refuse to answer about yours.

BDog, you were right. Henry asks questions. He doesn't answer them. Not that I expected anything different on this. Just nice to get him on record again.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Detritus wrote:O, I can haz gender now?

OK, s/he/it

That better, Nemo?

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stu Levitan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:49 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:Stu was the one who brought up the subject of whores in marital relationships.

No, actually it was Meade who brought up the subject, by equating prostitution with marriage in a post on Dec. 22, a position he reaffirmed in a post the following day.
Stu Levitan
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to Headlines