MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Friday, December 19, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 26.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Hillary Clinton hospitalized

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: Hillary Clinton hospitalized

Postby Stebben84 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:34 am

Talon Newsman wrote:It's grossly unfair of you leftists to judge Ann by the idiots who read and comment on her blog.

I normally don't judge blogs by the comments, but she actually linked to that comment in her post. That is a ringing endorsement of the comment by said blogger.
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Ann Althaus or Ann Coulter? Seems they are one and the same;)
david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Mean Scenester » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Bland wrote:I heard from a guy who knows somebody that Althouse's latest post was written from a whorehouse in Budapest. It is rumored she went to do some research but stayed for the fabulous breakfast bar. Could that be true? If it is, I find her actions deplorable. I don't believe it personally, but I think everyone has the right to know that my irresponsible friend thinks she's turning tricks for crepes. Does anyone have any evidence she's not? Would she tell us if he did?
But I'd have an easier time believing she's actually selling guns to our nation's enemies, which was also suggested by someone who has absolutely no evidence, but thinks such a story bears repeating. Who would know about such a coverup and how could we ever shake the truth out them?
I dunno, maybe she's just in hiding after all that money she might have embezzled when she was allegedly working as a mob fixer. That's what I heard in a restaurant bathroom the other night, anyway. Probably not true, but worth questioning, right? Because if it were true, that would be awful.
Honestly I don't believe any of these unsubstantiated stories, but I'll defend to the death my right to repeat them on the internet, as long as I continue to point out that I have no reliable source for them and I would never suggest they are anything but vague possibilities. It might be irresponsible - despicable even- but it's important that such questions be asked, so as not to stifle debate.

I consider you a contemptible smudge for perpetuating such irresponsible speculation online. Yet I will fight to the death for your right to perpetuate it ... rather than attempt to silence you by calling you out as a contemptible purveyor of lies ... which is what your critics are doing.

Or something.
Mean Scenester
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Stu Levitan wrote:
kurt_w wrote:[...] Althouse[...]

She is truly a despicable person, and an embarrassment to the UW Law School.
Stu Levitan wrote:I think I was too harsh. Should have said, "her post about Hilary is despicable." I really shouldn't judge her as a person. My bad.

Feel free to make a genuine apology, Stu. You know how to make a genuine apology, don't you? It begins with something like, I was wrong...
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:41 pm

...says the guy who knows how to genuinely apologize.
Meade wrote:Okay, sorry if I hurt your feelings by showing you what a foolish tool you are, rabble. And a wuss.
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:53 pm

I want to know why Meade hasn't responded to my earlier post. What is he hiding? I want to know what he knows and how long he's known it. The truth must come out.

Also, Meade- if you could please post your wife's medical records online that would be greatly appreciated. I suspect it's untrue that she has mole on her back that actually consumes insects which land on it but I'd prefer to verify for myself. While you're at it, I'd also like to see her college transcripts and applications because I've heard she got a scholarship by claiming she was half-retarded. I don't believe it but if she has nothing to hide this should be a simple matter to clear up. And unless she wants people to continue saying that she drinks a tall glass of Jewish blood every morning perhaps she should also scan copies of her grocery bills so we can all check for ourselves what's on her menu. Her transparency will be met only with kudos, I assure you.
Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:17 pm

jman111 wrote:...says the guy who knows how to genuinely apologize.
Meade wrote:Okay, sorry if I hurt your feelings by showing you what a foolish tool you are, rabble. And a wuss.

He really ruined my life there.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Bland wrote:And unless she wants people to continue saying that she drinks a tall glass of Jewish blood every morning perhaps she should also scan copies of her grocery bills so we can all check for ourselves what's on her menu. Her transparency will be met only with kudos, I assure you.

Now you're being ridiculous. You can't buy Jewish blood at the grocery store--you have to special order it through Williams & Sonoma. Well-known fact.
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Detritus wrote:Now you're being ridiculous.
Are you trying to silence me? Stop trying to silence me! What are you afraid of? You cannot cut off debate with this kind of shaming!
Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Bland wrote:
Detritus wrote:Now you're being ridiculous.
Are you trying to silence me? Stop trying to silence me! What are you afraid of? You cannot cut off debate with this kind of shaming!

I am appalled at your attempt to silence me by accusing me of attempting to silence you--for shame!
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Monday the State dept officially denied that Hillary was injured in a plane crash in Iran.

As the saying goes: : "Never believe a rumor until it is officially denied."

That have not, as far as I know, denied the rumor that she is still in Iran.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:29 pm

You guys are never going to believe this one..... I sure don't, but I still think it's important to put it on the internet. Y'know, for the purposes of an open discussion.

Apparently, according to unreliable sources which shall not be named, John Henry was seen strangling puppies while engaged in anal sex with a goat. Hard to believe, I know- and again, I don't- but if true, that would surely be scandalous. Add that to the unsubstantiated story I heard about him masturbating onto the Queen of England and it paints quite a disturbing picture, wouldn't you say? If it's true, that is. It's probably not.

Hey, John Henry- can you confirm or deny these rumors? Please do so quickly, because that will help me evaluate whether or not to believe the story I heard about you force-feeding poisoned eggplants to schoolchildren.
Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:I remember Nixon as my commander-in-chief when I served in the Navy. I also remember his "secret plan" to end the Vietnam War. His plan was to broaden the war and end it quickly with the capitulation of the North. Instead we ended up bugging out and the North never capitulated.

If we still had the draft, our wars with Iraq and Afghanistan would have ended much sooner.

And yet he did end the war just like he promised. Every year after he took office we had fewer troops there and took fewer casualties. In 3 years we were down to pretty much nothing.

Unlike LBJ who at one time had half a million men on the ground in country.

We also beat the crap out of the VietCong in 68 and the NVN regulars in '71. (Mainly by SVN troops with US supplies and air support)

In 68 so badly that the VietCong pretty much ceased to exist ever again. In 71 so badly that it took 3 years for the NVN to mount another major offensive.

By that time the Demmies had decided not to send any more aid to the SVN Army. The NVN regulars rolled in and hundreds of thousands of men women and children died.

Most of the blood in the VN war, US, NVN, SVN, civilian, is on Demmie hands. Own it.

Don't blame Nixon. He got us out of JFK/LBJ's war.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Bland wrote:Apparently, according to unreliable sources which shall not be named, John Henry was seen strangling puppies while engaged in anal sex with a goat.

Totally incorrect.

I was having anal sex with a puppy while strangling the goat.

I later ran the puppy through a blender to hide the evidence and stewed the goat. Goat is good eating. I am not going to waste a perfectly good goat.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Stebben84 wrote:Just for fun from the same blog post comments:

National Enquirer said a few weeks ago that she has a brain tumor. Yes, it is the NE. But it was also the NE who was willing to report on the Edwards/Hunter baby affair that none of the "responsible" press would report on.

Let's see who eventually turns out to be right.

John Henry

That's the people who read her crap.

Yup. I did say that there and something similar in the NIOT list.

So tell me Stebben: Who got the Edwards/Hunter baby story right. The NE who actually went out and covered the story with real reporters and photographers?

Or the "responsible" press who later claimed to have heard rumors (which they may or may not have) but chose to avert their eyes?

Or Drudge who had the story of the semen stained blue dress and ran it when the "responsible" press tried to pretend it did not exist?

I would not be so quick to discount the National Enquirer. They get sued a lot but they seldom lose.

The Clintons have been caught in lies many more times than the NE. Bill is even a convicted perjurer. I don't think Hilary has been indicted or convicted but she has certainly not showed a whole lot of affection for the truth over the years.

Perhaps Hillary's real problem stems from injuries that she took while running across the tarmac under sniper fire in Kosovo(?) a couple of years ago. Remember that?

Perhaps she was shot, walked it off and the injury is just now coming back to plague her.

She would not have lied about the sniper fire, would she?

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to National Politics & Government