MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Saturday, August 30, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 75.0° F  Partly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Hillary Clinton hospitalized

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Re: Hillary Clinton hospitalized

Postby johnfajardohenry » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:02 pm

pjbogart wrote: He's a thinking man's conservative

I got a laugh out of being called a goat fucking puppy strangler. I am surprised that this kind of thing is allowed on this board but I guess that is what democracy looks like in Madison. Whatever floats your boats.

But PJ, calling me a "conservative" is going waaaaay over the line. I would appreciate a retraction.

Liberal, libertarian, minarchist etc I am fine with and will embrace. Emphatically not conservative.

To the extent that the word conservative actually means something, I oppose and condemn it as well as most who identify themselves as conservatives. I have done so consistently for 25 years or more. In most cases, especially in groups like these, it seems more like an epithet than a meaningful word. "Conservative" to many here, including you PJ, seems to be a word to use against anyone who disagrees with your politics.

I don't even disagree with your politics, at least in the short term. I think it is a necessary phase we need to go through to get back to America and the Constitution.

So please, PJ, retract and apologize.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby kurt_w » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:So please, PJ, retract and apologize.

johnfajardohenry wrote:Is it possible that these shootings, at least some of them, are actually done by the government as false flag operations? So 28 people had to be killed in CT? That might be a small price to pay to advance some govt policy.

[...]]

why would Obama ordering shooting up a school be so implausible?

Call yourself whatever you want -- liberal, conservative, Leninist, whatever you like. Call yourself the Easter Bunny for that matter. It wouldn't make anyone here take you less seriously.
kurt_w
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:I got a laugh out of being called a goat fucking puppy strangler. I am surprised that this kind of thing is allowed on this board but I guess that is what democracy looks like in Madison.

For the record, nobody on this forum called you a goat fucking puppy strangler. I simply mentioned that unreliable, unnamed sources claimed to have seen you engaged in such despicable acts. I even said I didn't believe it myself.
Thankfully, you set the record straight.
johnfajardohenry wrote:I was having anal sex with a puppy while strangling the goat.

As I already pointed out, you signed that post and everything, so it has to be true. At least it's "internet true" which seems to be good enough for you. Whatever floats your boat, indeed.
Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Bland wrote:For the record, nobody on this forum called you a goat fucking puppy strangler. I simply mentioned that unreliable, unnamed sources claimed to have seen you engaged in such despicable acts.

Got a link?

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:Got a link?

Of course:

http://www.stupidshitjohnhenryreadontheinternet.com
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess