MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Saturday, December 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 27.0° F  Light Snow Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Sprecher Hard Root Beer

Bars, wine, beer, cocktails, drunken escapades

Re: Sprecher Hard Root Beer

Postby pjbogart » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm

I picked up a four pack of Sprecher's hard root beer out of curiosity, not having seen this thread. I totally agree that it didn't jump out of the bottle and give me a handjob, which apparently you guys were expecting. It tastes like root beer, but it's got alcohol in it. No, I would not get drunk on this stuff because it's super sweet and would likely give me a nasty hangover. One and done, but not because it didn't taste good.

Igor wrote:Regular or diet root beer. Whipped cream vodka. Try it. Seriously.

Christ almighty. Yeah I will. Right after my freakin' dick falls off and I win a year's supply of grape flavored cigars.

I'm not sure why it bugs me because I don't ever drink any hard liquor, mixed or straight, but flavored vodkas irk me. I just can't imagine standing in a liquor store and buying a bottle of chocolate cake flavored vodka. The man in me just says that there's something horribly wrong with that picture.
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Sprecher Hard Root Beer

Postby Igor » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:50 pm

pjbogart wrote:
Igor wrote:Regular or diet root beer. Whipped cream vodka. Try it. Seriously.

Christ almighty. Yeah I will. Right after my freakin' dick falls off and I win a year's supply of grape flavored cigars.

I'm not sure why it bugs me because I don't ever drink any hard liquor, mixed or straight, but flavored vodkas irk me. I just can't imagine standing in a liquor store and buying a bottle of chocolate cake flavored vodka. The man in me just says that there's something horribly wrong with that picture.

Well then, I won't bother extolling the virtues of Fireball Whisky...
Igor
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Beer, wine & cocktails