MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Sunday, November 23, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 49.0° F  Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

March madness contest

Badgers, Packers, Mallards. Paddling, running, golfing. And bikes!

Re: March madness contest

Postby Meade » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:52 pm

"Whiney little bitches" is totally called for and the whiney little bitches who are crying no foul know that if somehow Michigan had pulled out a win, the whiney little bitches would not be complaining about poor officiating.

Michigan played a great game but got beat by a team that played a better game. Burke is a class act, made a fantastic athletic move on that desperation play, but got Silva with his body.

Michigan ran out of steam, fouled too many times, missed too many free throws, failed to rebound in the final minutes, and, incidentally, went 0-2 against the Badgers this season.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 am

"Whiney little anti-Semitic bitches" has better shock value. Just sayin'.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby O.J. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:24 am

Larry the Liar wrote:As Burke, who showed great sportsmanship and was a little closer to the play than whiney little bitches who now want to litigate the play with their GIF's, said:
"It was a foul."

Bump.

Do you have a link to this quote, Larry, or are you admitting that you fabricated it to fit your narrative?
O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:08 am

Bump this into your whiney little bitchy Google search box, O.J.: "It was a foul. Louisville deserved it."
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby O.J. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 am

Meade wrote:Bump this into your whiney little bitchy Google search box, O.J.: "It was a foul. Louisville deserved it."

Any reason why you omitted the bulk of the quote, Larry?

"I tried to time it up. I knew [Siva] was going to try to dunk. I guess the ref thought it was a foul. I thought I had all ball and timed it up pretty good. Unfortunately, you know, it didn't go that way. They called the foul. I think that was a turning point. There was lots of turning points to this game. It could have been momentum. If it was a no call, we could have gotten possession. We can't go back on that now. It was a foul. Louisville deserved it."
O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 am

I'll answer your question, O. James... after you admit you were wrong and apologize for defaming me by calling me a liar.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby O.J. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:27 am

Okay, Larry, you didn't lie -- you selectively quoted. Why?
O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:35 am

You can google this for yourself, James, but I'm willing to help you because you seem to need help.

Apology Letter for Behavior Template
Dear {Recipient}

Please allow me to apologize for what I {said, did, etc…} on {day of week}. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect {you, organization} deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from {doing their job, learning, etc…}.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to {working, learning from, etc…} you {again/soon}. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at {email/phone}.

Sincerely,
{Sender Name}
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:47 am

Wow, talk about whiny little bitches
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Sports, Recreation & Biking