MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Friday, December 19, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 26.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Blacktop on Memorial Union Terrace

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?

Re: Blacktop on Memorial Union Terrace

Postby Ninja » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 am

Sorry to threadjack, but there are obviously some knowledgable people posting Union info here.

What's the deal with Terrace shows and a cut-off time? For some reason I remember it being 11pm? Is that the case? I'm sure I recall being at shows that had to be cut short due to the time, but I can't remember how late they could go.

Just asking because 9pm seems like a late start for Run the Jewels tomorrow considering the two openers.
Ninja
Forum God/Goddess

Postby green union terrace chair » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:29 am

Ninja wrote:Sorry to threadjack, but there are obviously some knowledgable people posting Union info here.

What's the deal with Terrace shows and a cut-off time? For some reason I remember it being 11pm? Is that the case? I'm sure I recall being at shows that had to be cut short due to the time, but I can't remember how late they could go.

Just asking because 9pm seems like a late start for Run the Jewels tomorrow considering the two openers.

I'm only a chair, not management, but I'm pretty sure the hard stop historically has been midnight.
green union terrace chair
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ninja » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:39 pm

Cool. Thanks for the info.
Ninja
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Unionian » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:35 pm

The condiment stand lighting issue will be worked on. It turns out one light was installed incorrectly and there is at least one mo to come. It should be better soon.
Unionian

Previous

Return to Town Vibe