MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Monday, March 2, 2015 |  Madison, WI: 26.0° F  Mostly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Dishonest City Employees - Madison, WI

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.

Dishonest City Employees - Madison, WI

Postby rkfd2015 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 am

The Madison Police Dept employs many inept, dishonest and overly aggressive police officers. I have personally observed Madison police attack the WRONG person because they (the police) had received wrongful information. The police officer involved in a 2010 incident at the Brittingham Apartments received a false report that I was being attacked by a "man with a hammer." The false report was made by a person on SSI with a history of making up stories. The police snuck up my hallway and tasered my friend who had done absolutely nothing to me. The police
officer involved immediately realized he had made a terrible mistake. To cover up his mistake, he lied on his police report and claimed my friend had threatened him. My friend had done NOTHING to me and he certainly did NOT threaten this police officer. I was standing right next to my friend. My friend is NOT violent. The other 2 police.
officers who were with this police officer went along with the lie and covered up for him on THEIR police reports. More lies and cover-ups came later. The next day, the neighborhood policewoman and the CDA Housing Triangle Site Manager (City of Madison) knocked at my door. They claimed they wanted to know what happened. I told them my friend had done NOTHING to me. I said he's NOT violent. I told them the guy who called in the report has mental problems. Unbeknown to me, the policewoman wrote out a phoney confession claiming I had admitted to being attacked! The housing manager stuck an "eviction notice" under my door a few days later for allowing a "dangerous person into the building." When I showed the "eviction notice" to the neighborhood police officer, she pretended to be shocked and said she would go correct the housing manager & tell her he didn't do ANYTHING to me. This policewoman told me she knows the guy didn't do anything to me and that she was my "friend" and I could count on her. I trusted this policewoman and did not obtain the police reports until much later on the advice of an attorney. That's when I discovered how DEVIOUS and DECEITFUL she is. These 2 women - the police officer and the housing manager - conspired together to wrongly frame my friend - and to issue me the bogus eviction notice. The CDA Housing Site manager AND the neighborhood police officer should BOTH have lost their jobs. THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE DO NOT BELONG ON THE PUBLIC PAYROLL. HOW DO THESE CITY EMPLOYEES GET AWAY WITH THIS ?????
rkfd2015

Re: Dishonest City Employees - Madison, WI

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:41 am

Sheppy mult.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 am

Here. You could use this:
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby O.J. » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:58 am

rkfd2015 wrote: THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE DO NOT BELONG ON THE PUBLIC PAYROLL. HOW DO THESE CITY EMPLOYEES GET AWAY WITH THIS ?????

By people waiting 3 years before anonymously complaining on an online forum, THAT'S HOW!!!!!
O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wack wack » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:01 am

rkfd2015 wrote:THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE DO NOT BELONG ON THE PUBLIC PAYROLL. HOW DO THESE CITY EMPLOYEES GET AWAY WITH THIS ?????

I'd suggest the problem isn't where these types of people work, but that they exist at all.
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Francis Di Domizio » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 am

Did anyone else read this and mentally shout in their head at all the fully capitalized words?
Francis Di Domizio
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rkfd2015 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:41 am

O.J. wrote:
rkfd2015 wrote: THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE DO NOT BELONG ON THE PUBLIC PAYROLL. HOW DO THESE CITY EMPLOYEES GET AWAY WITH THIS ?????

By people waiting 3 years before anonymously complaining on an online forum, THAT'S HOW!!!!!

I did NOT wait "3 years before anonymously complaining on an online forum, THAT'S HOW!!!!!" When I realized what had happened I contacted several attorneys in Madison. I discovered there are very few attorneys willing to take on the police dept. The attorneys told me Madison police get away with this kind of stuff all the time - they all cover up for one another and they lie and cover up for other city employees as well. They all lie for one another. The only attorney willing to get involved wanted me to give him a $10,000 retainer fee. I am employed as a laborer and there was no way for me to come up with all that money. The attorneys told me Madison has a very corrupt police dept but there is not much an ordinary citizen can do about it. I did file complaints with the local FBI office so there is a record of what they did. At the same time I filed complaints with the internal affairs division of the police dept but filing a complaint with the police department is pretty much a waste of time because they are all police. Most of the attorneys I spoke to said they didn't want to get involved because there wouldn't be enough money in it for them.
rkfd2015

Postby rkfd2015 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:55 am

I did not appreciate the rude derogatory comments left for me concerning dishonest city employees. This happened to me and may happen to any of you. If it happens to you - you won't be able to do anything about it either.
rkfd2015

Return to Local Politics & Government