MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
breese stevens field
Thursday, July 24, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 54.0° F  A Few Clouds
Collapse Photo Bar

video games

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.

video games

Postby gozer » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:39 am

the best video game to play when one feels just like jesus' son after a giant load of dilaudid is tetris; sonic the hedgehog and super mario bros not so much. i wish they would make a video game all about narcotics, maybe call it mighty morphine powerballers or something.
gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Re: video games

Postby green union terrace chair » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:56 pm

green union terrace chair
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:40 pm

The Gothic series had a lot of drug use. "Swampweed" actually played pretty prominently in the first game, with an entire camp of stoners. The Elder Scrolls had "skooma" which was an illegal beverage, but considering the availability of various alcohols, one must assume that skooma is a drug.

If I had to choose a game that would be most fun to play while stoned, I'd say Skyrim. Huge environments to explore and not terribly difficult once you get your character up a few levels. Epic vistas, a lot of wandering around and plenty of inane conversations with NPC's to entertain you.
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Francis Di Domizio » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:55 am

pjbogart wrote:If I had to choose a game that would be most fun to play while stoned, I'd say Skyrim. Huge environments to explore and not terribly difficult once you get your character up a few levels. Epic vistas, a lot of wandering around and plenty of inane conversations with NPC's to entertain you.

Can't speak to stoned, but tanking a pug dungeon drunk off my ass in WOW was always entertaining as hell. Nothing quite so fun as freaking the shit out a healer.
Francis Di Domizio
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:46 am

Francis Di Domizio wrote:Nothing quite so fun as freaking the shit out a healer.

Sounds almost as fun as when I was a stoned healer, freaking out the tanks in the pugs.
penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Francis Di Domizio » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 am

penquin wrote:
Francis Di Domizio wrote:Nothing quite so fun as freaking the shit out a healer.

Sounds almost as fun as when I was a stoned healer, freaking out the tanks in the pugs.

Ooh stoned healers rocked, unless we had to go back and find them. My favorite was the guy who switched from tree to boomkin about a third of the way through.
Francis Di Domizio
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Technology & Video Games